05/22/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=209, +2=183, +4=170, +11=206

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

05/21 +11=241

AMPS=226

One.more.week! When this countdown to the IM started I wasn't sure we would make it. So far, so good :smuggrin:

Hope y'all have a good day :bighug:

Stacy & Asia and MyTitan (GA) like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That week will go by before you know it. Nice start for Gizmo. :bighug::bighug:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Agreeing with Carla, that this week will go by in a flash , Lizzie :bighug: Of course Gizmo has made it , he has you fighting his corner :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  5. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=209

History:
    AMPS=226, +1.5=220

fattened up the dose by about a drop.

6. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Oh, that's wonderful!

7. LizzieInTexas

I guess. I don't expect good news :(. Maybe just preparing and will be surprised. His kidney numbers were improved as was his phosphorus level last labs. PrecisionPSL (panc test) was only slighly above normal so I guess the heart is my primary concern. Poor lil guy, not sure how much more I should put him through and then he spends the night sleeping beside me and I think well, he is still getting some qol, happiness and pleasure. :oops:

Mama's worry.

8. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

I've been wondering about that, too. But TiTi loves her new foods, purrs beside me, swats at the cats who bug her, and still attempts kibble raids. If her CKD and hyper-t improve, she may have some considerable time left. At this point she alternates between "goodbye world", and "never mind, I'm ok ."

I think it will be somewhat clearer, if TiTi cannot rally for days on end, and labs show horrendous levels that cannot be surmounted with time and treatments. But I am so tied to her now, it's hard to imagine it.

Gizmo sounds as if he's got a way to go before going.

hugs
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.