05/22 Furball +10.75=89 AMPS=84 +2=139 +6=112 PMPS=100 Cute Link

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), May 22, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...10-170-amps-212-pmps-441.229851/#post-2573699

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she surfs safely today. I'm glad I'm home so I can see what she does.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan and Joy's shoulder (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak's paws and Ollie and Tripper's ears (@Olive & Paula) and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle, Pepe and Zoe @Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and Debra's BIL and Adori (@Debra and Yoyo) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and @Briere Fur Mom and Moey and Wendy's dad (@Wendy&Neko) and Noodle's recovery from surgery (@Patricia & Noodle).

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Wow...what a remarkable doggie Raylan is....how adorable!!..thanks for the link:)

What a perfect day for you to be home to monitor Furball....love that green start.....hope she surfs safely for you...enjoy the day Carla:bighug:

4. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

That was heart warming so cute.

5. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

Furball - what a great start! I hope you surf safely today! And I'm so glad you're home to keep an eye on her, Carla! <3

6. Patricia & Noodle

Patricia & Noodle Well-Known Member

Awww that link!! So cute.

Great start for Furball today, too! Happy Friday, Carla.

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Furball is starting off the day nice! :D

[​IMG]

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  8. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

9. LindyNova

LindyNova Well-Known Member

Nice surfing today!