05/23/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=239, +2=219, +4=180, +11=170

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

05/22 +11=206

AMPS=245

He is not feeling good. Eating is iffy. Tried MMR again this morning - nope. No-go. I will try SEB tonight.

Have to go see if I can get him to finish his PS food.

Hope everyone has a good day.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Feel better, Gizmo:bighug:

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Love and prayers and scritches to you, Gizmo :bighug: Hugs to you , Lizzie , super momma bean :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

Eat your fuds Gizmo.... I don't want to drive to Texas to have to give you "the talk" :)

6. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Eat your foods, Gizmo, it’s almost IM time! :cat:

I know it’s been such a long wait for you, Lizzie. I hope the week goes by quickly and uneventfully for you both. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=239

History:
    AMPS=245, +1.5=220

8. LizzieInTexas

Should I increase his dose? Eating is so-so. He is eating but not enthusiastically. He did finish his AM cycle food and I got him to eat his PS food tonight.

I got a bit of fluids into him just now. I am hoping that helps. I was gettng low on Ondan but got that ordered today and it will be here Friday. I will be off Monday and Tuesday next week so if I increase tomrrow it will be plenty of time to monitor both his numbers and eating.

I am worried about toxicity and the higher numbers making him not feeling as good.

9. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Yeah for a 4 day well deserved weekend, Lizzie :);)

10. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

His numbers are pretty decent. You certainly have room for an increase if you wanted to do that, but only as long as you know you can get food in to him one way or another if his appy is off. Do you use ketodiastix? I would measure around sporadic times to see if he is ever over renal threshold, he may not be at all (of course he could be since ECID). Does he feel off in these numbers generally? Or is he more frisky in green or what? I only ask because the numbers aren’t very high at all and while not ideal for TR, of all he has going on if he’s well enough in these numbers, I would be apt to let him coast and address it after you deal with these other things. Unless you think it’s making him feel worse, of course, that should be the real deciding factor. Asia was pretty lethargic in her high numbers recently, but they were pinks/reds/and blacks, not mid to low yellows and blues. :bighug:

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  11. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

I'd say a slight increase can't hurt unless his app is not good over the weekend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.