05/23/2020 Salem Amps 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tina and Salem, May 23, 2020.

1. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

G
    ood Afternoon !
    Salems doing great . He got down to 56 at +2 but he loved it cause he got he’s high carb beef gravey he loves so much . I have been feeding Jojo and Bella the hc food so he’s been a little upset with me when I put them in my daughters old room and shut him out . He looks at me like why they getting the good stuff ! That’s my good food ! Lol .. so last night was a treat for him. I had told him if hes sugar goes low I would give him the good stuff so he was happy and content with it ! :p
    I’m so tired today I guess I did too much but I’m lazy today ! I woke up with a headache too .
    So much to do and I’m tired .
    I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend ! Be safe ! Prayers to all !

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/05-22-2020-salem-amps-147.229910/

Sarah and Blaze likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Salem is looking good. I hope your headache is better.

Tina and Salem likes this.
  3. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Allergies . I just hate them . The cats I have allergies to them too but not bad . I never give up my babies ! Salems so spoiled rotten . He’s laying right beside of me . Big spoiled baby .