05/25/2020 Mowgli AMPS 104 +2 65 +8 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, May 25, 2020.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Last post

Hi!

Just popping in with a Mowgli update! He’s still doing really well! We have him on 0.25u and we are still seeing blues and greens **knocks on wood**

He is still seeing higher tail ends of his cycle so I’m not quite sure how to lower those. I’m making a vet appointment for him tomorrow because the gums above his upper right K9 have swollen and the swelling hasn’t gone down. Hopefully it’s nothing.

I hope everyone is doing well and that flowers in your garden are coming up... I know I need the colour in my life right now :)

2. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

Hey Amanda! Glad to hear you and Mowgli are doing well! He’s looking good! Hope you guys are staying safe and sane during all this!:)
    I don’t know if you already give Mowgli snacks at +9, but I think that sometimes helps kitties come down at the end of the cycle. That’s what I do with Blaze.

AmandaE likes this.
  3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Yes! I agree I need Flowers! COLOR!

Mowgli is doing so good! Fingers crossed!
    upload_2020-5-25_18-8-43.jpeg

AmandaE likes this.
  4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see you around! Hope vet appointment goes well tomorrow! Very good thing to have the gums checked. It might be easier to work on those higher tail ends after getting rid of inflammation / infection if any.
    Also as you know if there's not enough insulin to drive Moe to the next shot, he could go higher and of course, food in the end of the cycle!!

Hope life is good for you and you like your new job! :)

AmandaE likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad to hear from you. Good to know everyone is safe.

AmandaE likes this.
  6. AmandaE

Thanks Sarah!

Mowgli free feeds so he has access to snacks all day, I think it might be difficult to convince him to eat when I want. I’ll try bringing him to his food bowl around then to see how it goes! Thanks for the tip!!

Thanks Joy! I hope he stays on this path. I can’t wait to see some pics of your beautiful garden this year! We actually made a cute Little Rock garden in the front of our house this year that I’m looking forward to seeing in full bloom!
    273C0C7B-D6F4-414E-996B-1E10C55B934E.jpeg
    Thanks Lyane! I hope the vet appointment goes well too. The vet doesn’t seem to concerned but there hasn’t been improvement in the swelling for a couple weeks so they said to bring him in.

would you believe I haven’t started my new job YET!? I just had a drug and alcohol test today, my start date is at the end of June. This is the LONGEST hiring process I have ever been a part of!

hope everything is going well for you too! How are Ti and the new addition getting along (peanut right?)

Thanks Paula! I need to get back on the train of posting regularly. You’d think it would be easier with working from home but somehow with everything going on I find it is not.

how is your garden coming along? Yours is another one I look forward to hearing about :)

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending vetty vines. I hope it's something easy to deal with. Mowgli is looking good.

AmandaE and Sarah and Blaze like this.
  8. AmandaE

Thanks Carla! I’ll try to give an update tomorrow :) give Furball some scritches for me :joyful:

9. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda, good luck to you and Mowgs at the vet today. I hope his teeth are ok and the swelling can be easily fixed with some ABs. :bighug:
    Mowgli's SS is looking great, he's come such a long way since the beginning of the year! I hope your little Nyx is doing well and they're both getting along.

Your rock garden is beautiful and it's going to look amazing when everything grows in. I hear you about needing colour!! ;)
    Have a great day!!

10. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda! So glad you popped in to say hello! Glad to hear that Mowg's is doing well...sorry to hear about the puffy gum thing. I hope that gets sorted out soon and doesn't cause him any pain.

These kitties...it's always something!

Love your little rock garden too!!!