05/26/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=149, +2=169, +4=152

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

05/25

AMPS=169

Prayers and vines for all beans and kitties this morning.

Eating fairly well. I skipped the Ondan this morning. I may skip the Ondan and Cerenia tonight depending on how it goes this morning. Did give the 1/2 Canna. I have been giving 02.mL of Torbogisic after the 9PM food - if I give any earlier it kills his appy - so he is only getting it once a day - which, if looking at his AMPS numbers seems that it is pain more than nausea that I am dealing with - but, really, who knows :rolleyes:

He finally had a good poo yesterday. Continued with a wee bit of Miralax in his food this AM and am hoping for another poo that is softer today. Still pretty lethargic and not much interaction but he did come up and make sure I was going to get up to feed him this morning and then slept with me for about 30 min before the alarm.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's good he came looking for food. I hope Gizmo continues to eat this weekend and perks up for you. Sending prayers.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Good job Gizmo.

4. LizzieInTexas

5. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for good Poo! Here's to more success :)

6. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Eat your fuds buddy, it'll keep you big and strong. If they could only talk :( I hope it's a good weekend for you all :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

A good poo :):bighug: That’s music to a momma bean’s ears ;) Happy , restful , successful in all things Gizmo prayers being sent south to you , Lizzie :bighug: We will be watching and rooting for Houston Rockets tonight to hopefully trounce the Warriors and go to NBA finals :woot::woot::woot:

8. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=149

History:
    AMPS=169, +2=127, +4=75, +5=73, +6=68, +11=125

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.