05/28/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=218, +2=249, +4=199

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, May 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

05/27

AMPS=240

Wishing everyone a somber, thoughtful, thankful Memorial day. Remember those who severed so we can live free.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gizmo continues to eat for you today. :bighug::bighug:

3. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Amen and amen , Lizzie . My dad was wounded at The Battle of the Bulge and DH Daddy was here building PT boats during WW 2 . ❤️ Members of the Greatest Generation ❤️

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Gizmo can you come down a bit.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

My grandfather WWII was in the Bulge. My father Korea, was state side engineering and testing the missiles. Two uncles served in Nam, both returned safely. Nephew was in Afghanistan, returned safely.

Beth 73 and LizzieInTexas like this.
  7. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug:
    Lovely post!

8. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Gizmo, please try on your blue suit today!

9. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

PMPS=218

History:
    AMPS=240, +2=260, +4=213, +11=214

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Lizzie! I had remembered that Gizmo was also seeing an IM vet tomorrow. Keeping good thoughts and sending vetty vines to you and Gizmo. I hope you get some answers also.

Memorial Day is always a sad day to me. Being a Marine brat and one of a career service man, ( 30 years) I know all too well the sacrifices these men and woman make serving their country. My dad went to Viet Nam when I was 8 years old and I know the havoc it played on my family as my mother pregnant with baby #5, fell apart racked with worry and fear. We older kids ( ages 10-8 ) were left without 2 parents for 18 months and taking care of my younger brother as my mom was just not capable to cope.

We were lucky that my Dad came back , but to an emotionally fractured family and life would never be the same again.

We were lucky as a family to not be around yet when Dad also served in WWII and Korea. What a man, my Dad!

To all those who have served and are serving, with much love and gratitude I send. :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.