05/28 Furball +10=256 AMPS=322 PMPS=432

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), May 28, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/05-27-furball-10-138-amps-158-pmps-361.230115/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she surfs safely today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan and Joy's shoulder (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak's paws and Ollie (@Olive & Paula) and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle, Pepe and Zoe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and Debra's BIL and Adori (@Debra and Yoyo) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and @Briere Fur Mom and Moey and Noodle's recovery from surgery (@Patricia & Noodle) and @Alicia & Kit cat.

2. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I hope Furball stays happy and healthy and wishing Furball lower BG numbers..... I know you can do it Furball:D:D:D

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

It's always so nice to see you happy and purry Miss Furball!! Hope you join all your friends on the beach today!! :p:):cool:

Have a great day Carla!! :) Are you still getting Fridays off?

4. carfurby (GA)

Yes, I still have Fridays off.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Come back to the beach, dear Furball! Maybe dip your toes in the surf?

Hi Carla, I hope you are doing well and staying healthy. We are fine (but enduring an unusual heat wave).
    TGITh!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Perfect, happy for you!

7. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

Thanks, Carla! I hope Furball comes on down, and that you have a good day. <3

8. carfurby (GA)

Hi Ella. I'm glad things are going well for you. I hope it cools down soon. Me and my family are doing well.

9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

10. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

Come on down Furball! Have a good day Carla:)