05/28 Furball +10.75=266 AMPS=250 PMPS=216

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), May 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

2. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy Memorial Day To you and yours, Carla :bighug::):bighug: The continued great Simba reports start my day with a smile . Sending prayers especially to Simba , that healing is happening and she eats thru it all ❤️

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad to hear everyone feeling good today. Happy Memorial Day to you.

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Enough time on the trampoline Furball! Time to work the juice!

6. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

So glad to hear the kitties are happy and doing well! Happy Memorial Day! :cat:

7. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

I know the trampoline looks like fun, but I think you will have more fun hanging out at the beach.

HWright likes this.
  8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Carla :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I hope all is well with you. It has been ages since I have posted here... my bad! But I do think of you guys often, and really hope all is well with you.

Furball? Life is good, yes? Come on down some for your bean. "K? Blues and greens are awesome colors.

News from our neck of the woods.... I copied what I posted on Rusty's condo, just easier than typing all my typos once again. :confused::rolleyes: "All is well here. Nicholas and William are finishing up the school year, and planning their summer. They have such plans for all our river adventures. We can hardly wait. Hard to believe that next school year Nicholas will be in 2nd grade, William in kindergarten. They are still swimming, still enjoying all their time in the pool. Both boys will be back to soccer this coming month. Busy still rules. :joyful: DH remains cancer free, been two years now since his surgery and chemo. For that w are very grateful.

Vanessa continues to do well, lymphoma seems to be in check, going on 8 months now since her Dx. We have discovered recently that she also as high BP, and are in the process of getting that under control, with amlodipine. She remains difficult to pill. My sweet cuddly affectionate senior turns into this monster when one says pill. :rolleyes::smuggrin: So... all meds are compounded. We are also trying to reduce the dosage of prednisilone, down now to about half the original dosage. it seems to be the one we will have to keep her at for a while. All in all, she has no clue she is sick, and continues to be the great cat she is. At their annual "physical" Bug's vet found that one of his lymph nodes in his neck was "enlarged", so w are trying to figure out the cause. We've been through cystology (sp), histology labs, both were inconclusive. I am beginning to hate that word inconclusive.... :rolleyes: We are now waiting on the results from a lymphoma panel, which can take up to 4 weeks to get results from. :eek: 4 weeks? well, here's hoping that is negative. So we wait.... In the meantime he too continues to be the same ole Bug, laid back and mellow and content. Lola has mellowed some, but still is our feisty crazy girl. The catio continues to be the place to be for them. It is best thing I ever built :joyful::smuggrin::):) They spend most of their day out in it."

Take care, and have a wonderful holiday.

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

@Michelle and Mannie (GA) It's good to hear from you. I'm sure the boys will love their summer adventures. It's hard to believe they will be that old next school year. Great news on your DH. I'm glad Vanessa is doing so well with her lymphoma. It's amazing how different they can be when you try to pill them. I hope you get good news back for Bug. It's ridiculous you have to wait that long. Good to hear Lola is still being her crazy self.

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Carla! Glad that your gang is doing well. Hope that Furball will jump down off the tramp. And so glad that Simba is all lovey dovey too!

11. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

THANKS Carla! We hope the best for Bug, and Vanessa too. Sometimes I wonder what I'd do if Lola wasn't Lola... :joyful:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.