05/28 Leo AMPS 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sonia & Leo, May 28, 2020.

1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Tons of healing vines to Debra’s Yoyo and her puppy, Adori :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Good morning!

I’m not sure where that 148 came from all of a sudden yesterday afternoon! I guess Leo decided enough surfing…time to hit the Tiki Bar on the beach!! Can’t say I blame him but at least I had the decency to wait until 5 o’clock!! ;)

Nothing much exciting going on here today except I’ll be "masking up" and going to the curbside delivery grocery store! Whoo-hoo, car ride!! I get to leave the house!! :joyful:

Have a safe and happy day everyone!! Surf safe kitties, stay away from those bad sharkies!!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Leo is looking good. I guess he just wanted to keep you guessing with that blue.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  3. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

You funny girl...you sound like me...my day out was going to the vet, that is about a 45 minute drive and I get to see all the people who are out and about.
    Thank you for the healing vines, that is so sweet of you to think of my pets.
    Glad to see that Leo is green this morning. Who knows what the 148 was, just glad he is back to green:D
    Please stay safe and healthy:bighug::facepalm::bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Surf safe, Leo!
    Enjoy your "day out". It's hard wearing a mask in this heat wave.

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  5. Sonia & Leo

It sure is!! I hope someone invents an airconditioned one soon!! :p Stay safe Ella :bighug:

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

upload_2020-5-28_10-29-0.jpeg

Why would you wear a mask if you're staying in the car?

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

Looking good Leo! Blaze does the same thing with a random blue here and there, I think they like to keep us on our toes :eek: enjoy your time out of the house, even if it’s just picking up groceries! Have a good day Sonia!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Sonia & Leo

Because I was picking up 4 large bottles of water along with the groceries. Last time I ordered 2 bottles and they sent this tiny little lady to deliver the groceries and water to my car and she was struggling to lift the bottles so I put on a mask and offered to do it for her. I suspected the same thing might happen today, which it did, so hence the "masking up". It's good to keep a couple on hand, you never know when you're going to run into someone. ;)

We have a well on our property and we haven't been able to have the water tested for E. coli and whatever else for months, I'm not taking any chances with that either. :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Looks like Leo headed right on back to the lagoon - good of him to wait until 5 p.m. to go to that Tiki Bar for catinis! :)

Glad to hear you weren't wearing your mask while driving...I see a lot of people doing that and it's really not a good idea since CO2 can build up inside the mask...

There was an article in the news a while back about a poor lady who was driving for 3 hours while wearing an N-95 mask and passed out and wrecked her car! She didn't realize that driving alone in her car while wearing a mask is kinda dangerous.

Glad you're prepared to put one on to help with the heavy lifting though - considerate of you! I keep a whole package of masks in the car now - finally they're available and I have to be prepared to wear one - and OMG it's HOT as all get out here - my glasses steam up and I can't see a thing - have to take my glasses off just to see where I'm going ... oh well...gotta do what we gotta do.

Take care of that handsome dude and be safe! Have a great evening!

Sonia & Leo and Sarah and Blaze like this.
  10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Tucking the mask under your glasses helps with the steaming up. I find that in this weather a bandana is the best solution. I look like a bandit!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Sonia I looked at Leo's SS for today, I didn't see that you posted it yet, he's looking so good, beaut numbers:cat:

Sonia & Leo likes this.