05/29 Gentle AMPS 143 +2 144 +6 96 PMPS 115 +4 227

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat or DC and Gentle, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat or DC and Gentle

Pat or DC and Gentle Well-Known Member

Gentle is feeling fine.

We've practically stopped using the new food we bought (B.F.F) a few weeks ago.
    We don't know if it's coincidence, but his numbers are much lower with Classic Fancy Feast.
    The new food is very high in tuna.
    We'll see if FF can get him some green numbers before we give him an increase.

yesterday:

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71967&p=781395#p781395

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 05/29 Gentle AMPS 143 +2 144

Glad you found a food that agrees with Gentle's bg. It takes trial and error. Have a nice day.

3. Pat or DC and Gentle

Pat or DC and Gentle Well-Known Member

Re: 05/29 Gentle AMPS 143 +2 144

Thanks. I was looking at your spreadsheet. Quite amazing, and very similar to Gentle's SS. Gentle will like some foods and then have a few upset stomach attacks and vomit.
    We used Evo for a couple of years, but he dislikes it....and he only ate it with a combo of FF.
    Good old FF classic is his favorite. The new B.F.F. he'll eat, but he's constantly hungry, so not enough calories no doubt? and his numbers have been mostly yellow since we started him on it.

thanks ! Pat

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 05/29 Gentle AMPS 143 +2 144 +6 96

Hi guys .. I hope just changing his food alone will do the trick and get him back down into some nice green's! I feel for those who have picky eaters .. have a great day guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.