05/29 J.D. PMPS 129, +3.5 202

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday

05/28
    443 AMPS
    439 +4
    348 +8
    305 +11
    301 PMPS
    157 +5.5
    102 +7.5
    115 +11.66

I guess I should have tested at +8 or later, but I didn't.

J.D. ate his first breffis and is currently outside with Ginger. Ginger is on a leash because besides the 4 baby squirrels that came out of their nest a few days ago, last night I saw a new baby bunny sitting next to a bush. J.D. might need to be on a leash soon, too.

2. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Re: 05/29 J.D. AMPS 120

Nice amps! JD had a nice run of numbers that last cycle, Dyana. ahhh, you got baby bunnies and squirrels! Cool, but not to much for the kitties if they have to be on a leash, lol. You know, I haven't seen a bunny, let alone a baby bunny in a long time...I wonder if the strays are getting them.

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, J.D, did have some nice numbers last night and a nice AMPS for your Sunday ! How cute to see baby squirrels and a bunny in your yard. That would make a nice picture with Ginger and J.D. on their leashes watching the babies. Have a wonderful day.

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I had never seen a bunny in our condo complex before, until last year, when we had one lone baby bunny (about the size of my fist) hanging around last year. I would leave out carrots and water for it last summer. It grew up, and I was suprised to find it was still here in the spring. I always wondered where it's mother went.
    A few weeks ago, I was sitting outside with a neighbor and I saw 2 :eek: bunnys and they were'nt fighting...it looked like they were playing or doing some kind of dance.
    And now there are babies :D

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 05/29 J.D. AMPS 120, +2.25 133

J.D. was outside and he was acting funny, hanging out near the flowers near my porch, and wouldn't come to me when I called. It crossed my mind that he was after something. I went in the house and got the cat treats, took them outside and shook them at him, and then he came to me.
    I brought him inside, and right away, I saw that he was going to throw up, and it was going to be on Ginger's favorite toy. I rescued the toy just in time. I was afraid it was going to be some baby animal he was throwing up (on my carpet), but it was just clear fluid. Whew!
    Second breffis has been served. J.D. acted like he didn't recognice it as food (which he often does in the low blues), until I sprinkled it with topping. He ate, used the litter box, and is now drinking water. I have to watch that boy, today.
    Ginger is screaming to go outside again. She screams so loud sometimes, it's like she's giving birth or somethin.. ohmygod_smile
    I'll be back. Outside we go, again.

6. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

oh, the bunny dance ;)

7. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

J.D.'s numbers sure look better today than yesterday's, yeah! Very nice!

Hahahahaha! Dian!
    Only two bunnies.... and now baby bunnies.... ah, soon you will lose count of all the bunnies, bunnies, bunnies!
    [​IMG]

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 05/29 J.D. +7 46, +7.5 46 (fed), and +8.5 46

Silly cat :mrgreen: I guess he's surfing the 46s

He's hanging out on the kitchen rug. He doesn't know he just ate the last thawed out frozen shrimp.

9. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

+9 45

10. dian and wheezer

wow. look at him surf.

11. dian and wheezer

put your little___in and shake it all about. that's what the bunny dance is all about

12. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

05/29 J.D. +7 46, +7.5 46 (fed), and +8.5 46, +9 45, +9.5 53

Bunnies Bunnies Bunnies. You guys are soooooo funny :lol:

This morning, when I opened the door, and accidently let Ginger out without her leash, I saw one of the baby bunnies again. They are living under a deep dark dense bush about 25 feet from my front door. Ginger's leash is about 15 feet long and I tie her to the front door knob.

I just fed J.D. again at +9.5, just as a little experiment to see how it affects his BGs.

13. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

My cats just got a bunch of broiled unseasoned steak, which they loved! They have not had steak since last fall.

I was a little worried when I measured the dose for tonight because I swear the first mark on the syringe was over 1/2 unit down from the top of the syringe. "Usually" they are much closer to the top. Am I the only one who has this problem?
    Am I just seeing things to worry about? I use the ReliOn and have marked in my spreadsheet when I get a batch where the 1st mark is unusually far down from the top. The problem is, I'll open a box of ten packages of 10 syringes each, and it seems to vary by package. It's hard to be consistant. :roll: Maybe, it's just me.

14. dian and wheezer

humpity hump hump I mean thumpity thump thump. any ways. i just got a box from venita for the boyz. they are GNP brand and the plunger is either at the .2 mark or the .5u mark. does not even come close to the zero line. how can they even sell stuff so off. and it is not one or two. it is all of them, a whole box

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.