05/29 Skooter AMPS 114 PMPS 113 +5.5 65 +7.25 94

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MollynSkooter, May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

Scamperin' Skooter's Condo (05/28)

Good Morning! I cannot tell you how much I mean this today, THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

This has been an exceptionally challenging week and it really has just plain sucked lolololol...

However, having a scamperin Skooter has been the highlight of the week :)

This weekend will be fun (ok it will not sound like fun and it is weird this is "fun" for me but)....spring cleaning! Going though closets and cleaning them out, taking soapy water to the base boards and pulling out the cat fur that gets stuck between the base board and carpets, etc......

The other thing I am going to try to do to help with the stress of trying to get Skooter another reduction....I have set up his spreadsheet to freeze the panes so I can see the top line at all times....so I am going to hide anything but the current day from myself and so I won't have the chance to count the days/cycles in all normal numbers. I know everyone here looks at the spreadsheets for others to see what is going on, so hoping that someone will just let me know when he has earned that reduction.....Also will try to refrain from looking at past condos and doing the math.....I think he can sense my stress over this and that may be stressing him out which is showing in his numbers.....we shall see how long I can last....I am already curious as to where he is as I know he has had a couple of days (I think) of pretty good numbers....

[​IMG]

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Skooter. I hope tbp goes by quickly so you can get home to start your weekend with Skooter.

3. MollynSkooter

I have to say, it is weird not constantly looking at Skooter's spreadsheet to see where he is at, how many hours of normal numbers he has had etc.....but I can definitely feel less stress.....

Lots more scampering and running etc....however, I found my first (and hopefully only) downfall....he is a bit anxious at t/f/s to get out of my grip....not quite as patient as he used to be.....he wants out and he wants out now! lololol

I may be MIA this weekend as I am trying to get a ton done at my house and even when I do a quick check on here, the vortex that is the internet sucks me in every time!

Wishing everyone a great Friday night!

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Good luck with the spring cleaning, sounds like a bunch of fun. :) Well, maybe not but it will be nice when you're done. Looking good, Skooter!
    Liz

5. MollynSkooter

What is sad, is I do think spring cleaning is fun....I kind of look forward to it......

6. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I guess I live in the vortex.:)

I have a house that needs that kind of enthusiasm.... o_O

7. MollynSkooter

Well I was gun ho to start tonight and then fell asleep until 1130....so the fun will begin in the morning! Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.