05/30/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=290, +4.5=271, +11=216

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

05/29 +11=210

AMPS=255

Furshot :mad::mad::mad::mad: :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: or at least a partial one. I am in a fog this morning. Gizmo has started tensing up right before the shot. I am not sure if he "squeezed" it out or if it was complete human error, but I saw the moisture and definitely smelled it.

My poor guy - just can't catch a break.

Back to the dump I call work today. :(

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

We have all done it
    Yep work stinks!!!!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about the fur shot, but Gizmo will get back on track. I hope work goes by quickly. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

To paraphrase....fur shots happen. Maybe Giz thought he didn’t need a full dose anyway. ;) At least it’s Wednesday, a day closer to TGIF. Have a good one, Lizzie.:bighug:

Beth 73 and LizzieInTexas like this.
  5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

You both had a big ole day yesterday, Lizzie so sending prayers for a peaceful Hump Day and belief that whatever juice he did get is the amount he needed :bighug:❤️

6. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

PMPS=290 (not too bad considering)

History:
    AMPS=255 (PFS), +2=275

He is anemic - restarting Epogen tonight. I still don't have the lab work and waiting on a call from the IM - the vet tech called me today asking what the strength and dosing was for the epogen the last time I have it to him. She (and the IM) were very impressed that I had the info readily available and actually had the epogen on hand - lol.

Beth 73 and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Oh Lizzie! I just getting caught up with your visit from yesterday! Gizmo was it through the ringer yesterday. No wonder he tensed up today for the shot.

I hope you get the lab work back by tomorrow so you know what you are dealing with hugs.

8. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

In Through the Looking Glass, there's a queen that has to run incredibly fast, just to stay in one place. Otherwise she starts going backwards. Seems a pretty good metaphor for FD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.