05/30 Boomer AMPS 139 +3 67 +6 59 PMPS 77 +3 68, wildlife picture

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 139 shooting 1.25u

Couldn't believe Boomer was 50 yesterday at +6! And only 3 cycles into this reduced dose! The bounce happened rather quickly; usually it takes a cycle for it to kick in. We'll see what he does today.

Boomer ate most of his overnight fuds; he even ate about half of his +6. But he did leave a bit of his +9. He weights 16.2 lbs and really could lose some weight! But he sleeps all day and I can't get him interested in playing. I'm thinking of allowing Boomer and Allen back into the basement just so that he gets some exercise climbing the stairs!

Allen was CPC last night! I do think he's starting to feel better; he's getting used to the double dose of diazoxide and he had several poops yesterday morning. He's lost more weight of course and is now down to 9 lbs. I gave him turkey pate for breffis and he didn't eat much of it but then tried a dish of ff chicken and he ate quite a bit of it and then ate a bit of the turkey pate. Today I've snuck one of his kidney disease fuds into the +6 auto feeder dish; ssshhh don't let him know :rolleyes:

It's another hot day here but rain/storms are supposed to move in this afternoon and the temperatures should be lower for the rest of the week.

Today's wildlife picture is one of my favourites from this spring and is a bird that I photographed for the first time this spring; it is a Warbling Vireo.

Attached Files:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I see Boomer is keeping you on your toes. I'm glad he is eating for you and Allen is feeling better. Great picture.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice picture.

What kidney food are you using for Allen?

Hope Boomer comes back down quickly today for you.

4. Judy and Boomer

I have 2 kinds of Prescription Diet and one of Royal Canin.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Good morning Boomer and Allen :bighug: Another awesome photo , Judy :) Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us :bighug:

6. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Allen is getting use to the double dose and starting to eat better. Sure Booms will be back to the lagoon in no time!

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

And does he like any of them? My CKD kitty will not eat the KD diet pate but will of the JD diet which is supposed to be comparable to KD. The KD stew she will eat the gravy but not all the meat chunks unless I beat them up with a fork.

8. Judy and Boomer

+3 67
    Almost the same drop as yesterday at this time and he went down to 50 at +6. Might want to get a test a wee bit earlier today.

9. Judy and Boomer

Well he was eating them prior to us doubling the diazoxide. That messed up his appy (it did when we first started it last year as well) and all I could get him to eat was fancy feast.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  10. Judy and Boomer

11. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 77 shooting 1.25u

12. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.