05/31 J.D. AMPS 164, PMPS 383

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yesterday

05/30
    157 AMPS
    256 +2.75
    296 +4.25
    319 +5
    336 +8.5
    361 PMPS
    351 +4
    175 +8.5
    138 +10.5
    163 +11

It looks like J.D. is clearing his bounce. But, he just ate a double breffis, of his own, and then I just caught him finishing off Ginger's 8% FF :roll: They both got double breffises because I gave them Miralax this morning and wanted to add extra water to their food and the food was cold from the refrigerator, so I added some hot water and seemed too hot, so I added more refrigerated food. I picked up J.D. from Ginger's bowl, and his belly is so round.
    He hasn't been sleeping in his bed so much, or on the pillow above my head at night, but on the ground next to my bed, or on the rug in front of the sink or on the hard floor next to the front door. I guess it's because he's hot, but I did have the air on all weekend. Otherwise he seems fine. He runs for his treats, and the only meal he skipped was last night's PMPS (as did Ginger), and again I guess it was because he was too hot.

2. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

Re: 05/31 J.D. AMPS 164

it has been quite hot,and worse, humid!
    Hope it cools a bit and J.D. and Ginger are more comfortable.
    Yay on clearing the bounce.

3. Natalia & Enana

Natalia & Enana Well-Known Member

I hope it cools down. Here too has been hot.

Nice morning number :D

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. glad to see J.D. is starting out a nice blue this morning .. I bet the poor kitty is just hot .. my girls are hot too, twix has been living under the couch for the last two days .. Hope you guys have a great day!

5. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Good morning! JD has pretty numbers today. Hopefully, the heat clears a little for you. Glad to see that JD got over his bounciness. Have a great day!!

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Nothing to report, except that I am happy that I found Ginger. When I left the house she was no where to be found, even after calling her and calling her. I had just finished vacuuming, and she was hiding somewhere. So, I left all the closet doors open, just in case.
    Hopefully, J.D. will come down, tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.