05/31 Plume in his kitchen garden AMPS 86 ,+1 90, + 2 104, +3.5 108, +4.5 112, +6 145, +7 168

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lilli Plume and Plume, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilli Plume and Plume

Lilli Plume and Plume Member

Hello everyone !

After a night in the blues, Plume came in to pick some green ... :D
    This time, I dared to inject with this green measure!
    Increased surveillance today!
    This is the 7th cycle of 1.25 Ui. There may have been a problem with the injection of 05/29: the replacement nurse thinks she missed the injection ...:(
    What do you think ?

Thank you for your attention :):cat:

FR :

Bonjour à tous !

Après une nuit dans les bleus , Plume est entrée cueillir un peu de vert ... :D
    Cette fois ci , j'ai osé injecter avec cette mesure verte !
    Surveillance accrue aujourd'hui !
    C'est le 7 ième cycle de 1.25 Ui . Il y a peut-être eu un incident à l'injection du 05/29 : " l'infirmière remplaçante pense avoir raté l'injection ...
    Qu'en pensez vous ?

Je vous remercie de votre attention :) :cat:

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi There! And congratulations of shooting your first green ever! On behalf of the L & L forum, I present you with this award the coveted Balls of Steel

Good job at getting a +1 and +2 since it was the lowest pre shot ever.

upload_2018-5-31_7-8-32.png

ETA: As far as the 5/29 cycle, I think she hit the greens and started a bounce and today the bounce broke.

3. Steph & Quintus & L & O

Steph & Quintus & L & O Well-Known Member

Looks like she is going to surf!

FR: on dirait qu'elle va surfer! Et bravo pour ton courage :)

Lilli Plume and Plume likes this.
  4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

5. Steph & Quintus & L & O

Steph & Quintus & L & O Well-Known Member

@Lilli Plume and Plume je te mets la traduc (je suis déçue, Google translate ne s'est pas attaqué à "balls of steel", alors pour m'amuser, j'ai tenté le coup, et ça donne "testicules d'acier" :p):

Salut! Et félicitations pour avoir shooté ton premier green! Au nom du forum L & L, je vous présente avec ce prix les très convoités Balls of Steel

Bon travail pour obtenir un +1 et un +2 puisque c'était le plus bas pré-shot de tous les temps.

En ce qui concerne le cycle 5/29, je pense qu'elle a frappé les verts et a commencé un rebond et aujourd'hui le rebond a éclaté.

EN:
    So Google translate skipped Balls of Steel, probably because of the caps, so I stuck it in there for laughs, and the translation is, well, very literally... "steel testicles"

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

7. Lilli Plume and Plume

Lilli Plume and Plume Member

@Bobbie And Bubba
    @Stephanie & Quintus
    @Tracey&Jones
    @Idjit's mom

Hello everyone !

Thank you very much for welcoming me to your community and of course and above all, for this coveted prize! :joyful::D:kiss:
    I am really honored!:D :joyful:
    Today, I especially hope that my boldness will be beneficial for the health of my dear Plume who must work with this insulin from elsewhere.

The day goes quietly, Plume is in the blue and goes back so calmly !
    I guess that's what you call "surf" ?

My daughter is reassured to know that she may not have missed the injection of 05/29!

Thanks again to all! :):bighug:

FR :

Bonjour à tous !

Je vous remercie infiniment de m'accueillir ainsi dans votre communauté et bien sûr et surtout , pour ce prix tant convoité !:D:p:kiss:
    Je suis vraiment très honorée !:D:joyful:
    Aujourd'hui , j'espère surtout que mon hardiesse sera bénéfique pour la santé de ma chère Plume qui doit travailler avec cette insuline venue d'ailleurs .

La journée se passe tranquillement , Plume est dans le bleu et remonte si calmement !
    Je suppose que c'est cela que vous appelez " surfez " ?

Ma fille est rassurée de savoir qu'elle n'a peut-être pas raté l'injection du 05/29 !

Merci encore à tous !:):bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.