06/01 Boomer AMPS 115 +3 104 +6 151 PMPS 151 +3 112, wildlife picture

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday: Yet another shark hunt
    Good morning!
    AMPS 115 shooting 1.0u

Boomer ate most of his overnight fuds but left about half of the +6 and a bit of the +9. He was stubborn about eating his extra +3 fuds last night; he decided to be Mr Fussypants.

Allen didn't eat very well last night. He finished the one dish in his auto feeder but left an entire bowl of food. I've been adding his kidney fuds back into his diet and mixing it with the ff or Purrfect Bistro; he ate the mixture all day yesterday but I guess he didn't like last night's mixture :rolleyes:

Today on the agenda....idk yet! It's supposed to be rainy all day but meanwhile it's sunny out :rolleyes: DH is going out of town to visit his 95 year old mom. And it depends on what Boomer does. I'm really missing my walks but there's no way I can leave Boomer without DH being here. And the weather has not been favourable....very hot and humid. That's supposed to end today.

Today's wildlife photo is of a Phoebe which is a type of flycatcher.

Attached Files:

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just the weather causing kitties to be a bit off. I know it's the same here with my gang, but I'm blaming the weather.

We need some fly eaters here, lots of them. Black flies are rampant right now.

You need a stroller so you can take Boomer and Allen with you on the walks.

3. Judy and Boomer

haha that would be cute!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry both kitties were being fussy about eating last night. I hope today is better. Great picture.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

6. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Appy vines for the boys! I love to hear the "snap" the phoebe does when they catch a flying insect. This is the first year in many that our pair did not return. :(

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Have never seen a phoebe here but finally have a black cap chickadee in small nest box . The wren decided the one we hung in the tree is his fav :):facepalm:

8. Judy and Boomer

9. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Good luck with getting your kitties to eat.

And I love your photo!

10. Judy and Boomer

11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful SS you got there Boomer! Lots and lots of green lagoon time...ok a few visits with my besties...Da Sharks...'cause I just love 'em so darn much...I visit often as I can...mama bean gets mad at me when I do that...but I jes kant help mahsef!!!
    Signed, Luci (shark chaser!)...just don't like that surfboard at all...raspberries:p to mama bean for trying to put me on that thing!

12. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 151 shooting 1u

13. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.