06/01 Leo AMPS 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sonia & Leo, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Last condo, Thursday

Good morning!

Leo got a thorough soaking this weekend!! :joyful:

We spent another weekend digging trenches, (phase 3 is complete…3 more phases to go!) and on Saturday, just as we had finished our work for the day, a storm moved in, it got extremely windy and torrential rains came down.

As my DH and I were standing in the garage watching the storm, it dawned on me that the rain was coming down sideways and I should check to make sure the windows in the house were closed, but it was too late!! Leo met me at the door visibly upset and soaking wet!! :eek:

Poor kitty had been napping in his basket in front of the French doors when the skies opened up!! Sure enough, there was a flood on the floor and his basket and cushion were completely soaked!! He was not a happy camper and complained quite a bit about it. “Meow, how could you have possibly let this happen to me?!!!” :joyful:

I hope you all stay safe and healthy and have a good week. We love you kitties, please be happy and healthy!! :)

I am very sorry for all the unrest in US. I hope law enforcement does "the right thing" to put an end to all the madness so people can start healing and come back to some semblance of normal. My heart goes out to all those affected by that senseless murder. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Leo. :p Nice start today. :D

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  3. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Oh no, I could picture it all in my mind... funny how we see things and make an entire picture in our heads....I see poor Leo all wet and shaking his fur all over the place while meowing and meowing.....I know it's not funny, but I started to smile while reading what you wrote....tell Leo I am sorry that I thought it was funny when I know to him it was just awful:(

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Ah poor Leo!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Leo have a great day Sonia :)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

:DOh dear!!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Leo must have been sleeping "soundly" not to jump up before he got soaked!:eek:
    upload_2020-6-1_11-16-47.jpeg ( Stay dry Leo! )

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Sonia & Leo

LOL, I know he was. I had checked on him a little while earlier and he was sleeping very contentedly in his basket. There were one or two large drops as a warning, then a huge wind and sideways downpour, it all happened so fast!! He was not impressed with being woken up that way and he sure let me know about it!!

LindyNova likes this.
  9. Sonia & Leo

It was actually quite funny because he was telling me all about the bad rain!! And don't worry, he just got the outside of his coat wet and he got over it in no time!! :joyful:

10. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

Oh poor Leo!:joyful: He’s looking awesome today though! Must be over the whole rain situation!:p

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hey Sonia poor Leo, it's not funny, but it is lol
    Looked at his SS for 6-2 and today 6-3 because I was looking for your condos
    for those days, wanted to tell you Leo is looking fantastic
    Sorry about all the rain and work you have to do. I hope you have a better day :cat:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    Sonia & Leo likes this.
  12. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

He's such a big fluffy boy...I could just seem him staring you down for leaving those doors/windows open! How dare you fall down on the job like that mama!!! I'm glad he's all revived and over the drenching...poor thing...:cat::cat:

Have a great week Sonia!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  13. SingsToCats

SingsToCats Member

Leo: There was a tidal wave!

Since he's part Maine Coon, is his coat "waterproof?"

Sonia & Leo likes this.