06/04 Shmee AMPS 329, out of town this weekend

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda & Shmee, Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Previous condo

Good morning L&L,
    Another pink which is frustrating. I assume there will be no greens today, increasing him to 5.5 tomorrow.

I am taking my mom to NYC this weekend for a birthday gift (not really big city people but we are going to see the Downton Abbey exhibit. Any fellow Downton lovers?!). DH will be taking care of Shmee all day Thursday 06/07 through Sunday 06/10. I feel like this is the worst timing with Shmee being so close to a good dose (or at least I thought so before....), but I think Steve will do well.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. Amanda & Shmee

I also just realized he needs a vet appt soon for the trail period off Denamarin (3-4 weeks). I just called and made the appointment for Monday to get the full blood panel to see if his liver levels stay in normal range (they are sending it to IDEXX which will include the SDMA value as well).

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Try to relax and have fun on your trip. Yes, huge Downton fan. I wish I could see it, heck, I wish I could see NYC.

Sue and Luci and Amanda & Shmee like this.
  4. Amanda & Shmee

+4 124
    +7 back up to 237 o_O

Thank you I will try! I am so happy to see another Downton fan :) Love PBS! I thought it would be a nice experience.

5. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Definitely a Downton Abbey fan. Grew up close up where it was set and my family had a house like it in England until just a few years ago.

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Don't tell Luci, but I'm a huge Downton Abbey fan!! I wish they'd bring back more TV like that - a gentler time full of drama and romance - IMHO. Enjoy your trip! So excited for you!! Best to your kitty too...I've been wondering the same kind of thing - are we ever going to 'go away' again? I don't have anyone to look after Ms. Luci at home - so for the foreseeable future I guess we're stuck - or at least I am - some places she just can't go (like NYC for starters!)

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.