06/05 Furball +10.75=162 AMPS=234 +5.25=91 +7.5=108 PMPS=454

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jun 5, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/06-04-furball-10-215-amps-171-pmps-204.230459/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides back down and surfs today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan and Joy's shoulder (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak's paws and Ollie (@Olive & Paula) and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle, Pepe and Zoe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and Debra's BIL and Adori and Yoyo (@Debra and Yoyo) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and @Briere Fur Mom and Moey and Noodle's recovery from surgery (@Patricia & Noodle) and @Alicia & Kit cat.

2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

3. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

4. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

I hope the Furball slides on down and does some surfing. And I hope you have a good day, Carla! <3

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) likes this.
  5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I hope you have a great day off, Carla!! :)

Come on Miss Purry, come be happy and purry on the beach for your Mama!! :cool:

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) likes this.
  6. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

91 WOW! Go (safely) Furball!

7. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf safely furball have a great day Carla!

8. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

Enjoy your day off Carla! Surf safely Furball!

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, Furball! That was quite the day! Clearly the Full Moon had something to do with that bounce!

Hi Carla, I hope you have a good weekend and that Furball gets back to the lagoon.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

You sure have been doing some interesting things lately, Furball.:D And I see you agree with Felix that bouncing just never gets old.

Many thanks for all the purrs and purrayers!

Sonia & Leo and carfurby (GA) like this.