06/05 Leo AMPS 124 (pic, lol)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sonia & Leo, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Leo’s doing great!! He was on the beach first thing this morning taking in some sun, and hopefully heading into the water soon!

OT: For the past two days, we seem to be in the middle of a moth invasion!! It’s not so bad during the day, but in late afternoon, there are BILLIONS of them flying around, no exaggeration!!

Below is me in "full level 5 hazmat PPE", (actually a painting jumpsuit) watering the garden!! :joyful:

I was terrified they’d get caught in my hair!! :p:p:p :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

Have a wonderful healthy safe day everyone!! Stay safe on your surfboards, Kitties!! :)

hazmat.jpg

2. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

OMG thats is funny. I'm petrified of bees any kind of bee. I was stung multiple times when I was a kid. So If I see one I scream and take off running.
    Have a great day Sonia! Leo looks great :cool:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the laugh!!! So now Sonia, I'll be able it identify you when I go north -- just make sure you are carrying Leo:cat:

A moth invasion - does Leo like them? I can't remember:rolleyes: About two months ago, we had these big flying long legged, "gollywhoppers", and Tina was in heaven. She said Leo would love those ;)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

In 2024 Chicago will get the 17 yr Cicadas. They will emerge in late May 2024. It is the largest emergence of cicadas known anywhere, :eek: about 133,000 Cicadas per acre.
    (In 1990 it was reported people in Chicago had to use snow shovels to clear their sidewalks of the dead cicadas.:eek::eek: )

I'll need to cover myself head to toe! I'll probably not even plant my garden that year! YUCK!

[​IMG]

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Leo. I hope you see green today. Wow on the moth invasion. At least you found a way to keep them out of your hair.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. Sonia & Leo

Haha no, he doesn't like them!! I think he’s as paranoid as I am about them landing in his hair!! Yikes!! :nailbiting:

I know he likes bunnies, squirrels and birds…he’s made halfhearted attempts at chasing them!! :joyful:

But gollywhoppers??? I’m not so sure, do they taste like chicken? Anyway, if Tina says they’re good, then I’m sure he’d like them too! :p

Oh, and Leo wants Tina to know he thinks she’s a beautiful June calendar kitty!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

7. Sonia & Leo

Oh wow!! Bet you can't wait!! :eek::eek: Cicadas are not little bugs!! :nailbiting: I'd start digging a bunker and hoarding food and TP!

I seem to remember hearing about that swarm in Chicago on the news!! I can't even imagine. :stop:

Anyway, I'm just thankful it's not spiders!! I'd seriously lose my mind!! :p

Have a great afternoon!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

You are too funny Sonia, hold on I have to call Vogue and see if we can get you on the cover lol, Leo looking great as always:cat:

9. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

You're so funny... :joyful::joyful: looks like an anti-covid suit :p
    We had moths 2 years ago; they get in your hair or on your clothes and you take them in.... that's no good!!!:eek:
    Keep up with those Greens, Leo.... but watch out for the garden monster!!!!:woot:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

That's a pretty cute photo Sonia! Love the water area behind you...it's so green there! Sorry about the moth invasion...odd isn't it when these crazy things happen!

Hope Leo stays dry and in the lagoon :) Looking good you two!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yukk to the moths, it is really something how everyone has different invasions. We get invaded by frogs, usually the smaller ones are all over the yard and I am petrified of them. And then there are the bull frogs which are huge, I call them little puppies.... I keep my dogs so close to me in the yard, it is so hard to see the frogs as they blend in with the grass. I think I'll trade you for the moths....uh maybe not:eek:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    Sonia & Leo likes this.
  12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We have ants--carpenter ants. Not good!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  13. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Aw, Sonia, you look so cute! I really like moths (one of my cats is even named Moth!), but then I haven't been confronted with an invasion before. Eek.

Sonia & Leo likes this.