06/08 Boomer AMPS 176 +3 52, +5 50 +6 50 PMPS 90 +3 58, wildlife picture

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 176 shooting 1.0u

Boomer ate all of his overnight fuds except for a wee bit of his +6 and about half of his +9.

Allen ate well yesterday and not bad last night. He had a poop early yesterday afternoon and, at the risk of making you all jealous, it was a very nice poop indeed! :smuggrin::cat:

Today on the agenda: I'm heading out right after t/f/s (and maybe my breakfast) to a local pond; I was there yesterday and there are rumours that there may be a Wood Duck family there. I've seen Wood Ducks only a couple of times; there is a pair that hang out on our river, but they're always on the other side of the river and I can't for the life of me get a decent shot of them. Then this afternoon we'll test at +5 and hopefully leave to drive to Stratford which is about an hour from here. There are swans on the river and there should be babies. I hope Boomer doesn't have other ideas for us today :rolleyes:

Yesterday I did a photo session in one of our parks and I went very early so that I could walk the park along the river. There was nothing unusual in the river at all but I did find another family of Canada Geese with wee babies. I can never resist a few shots of the babies; attached is one of them.

Attached Files:

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

The picture made me smile :)

Hope Allen is eating better and Boomer behaves for you today :bighug:

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Cute baby. So fussy. Glad the boys are doing well.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Such a cute picture. I hope Boomer surfs safely today so you don't have to worry about him. I'm glad Allen is eating better. Yay for a good poop.

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Oh what an adorable picture :) Booms no funny stuff today so mama bean can keep these lovely photo's coming. Nothing more exciting than perfect poop around here! Glad Allen is eating better.

6. Judy and Boomer

sigh
    +3 52
    Looks like we may not be going anywhere today. Will test at +5 and decide then I guess.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

+5 50
    I could bring him up with food and I'm sure he would be fine after that.
    But I could be wrong. And I don't want to go away and be thinking about it. Stratford can wait until tomorrow.
    My boy is close to earning another reducie. Let's see if he does it today.

8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Boomer continues on his mission! Yay for Allen's happy appy! And such a cute little baby!

9. Judy and Boomer

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

What #'s does he need & for how long until it's considered remission? Is an occasional blue OK?

11. Judy and Boomer

yes an occasional blue is ok but basically they work their way down the dosage scale and then they have a 2 week trial and hopefully the kitty is all green during that 2 week trial (the occasional blue is ok but we aim for green) and then he/she is considered in remission.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  12. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 90 shooting 1.0u

13. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.