06/09 Boomer AMPS 176 +3 104 +6 97 PMPS 115 +3 106

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 176 shooting 1.0u
    Really wish these AMPS would come back down.

Boomer left his +6 and part of his +9 fuds last night.

Allen ate ok.

Yesterday I had no luck finding the wood ducks. There were absolutely no birds on the water when I was there. I spent a lot of time talking to two other photographers that I ran into there and one of them told me about a new neighbourhood where there are large run-off ponds and that he had seen kingfishers there. Kingfishers have eluded me so far; I've only ever seen one. So since DH and I didn't get to Stratford yesterday (thanks Boomer :rolleyes:) we waited til after Boomer's +6 then went to check out these ponds. There were all kinds of birds there! Lot of Yellow Finches flying around. A Great Blue Heron that decided he didn't want to be photographed. Lots of Song Sparrows. And as I walked towards the edge of the pond to photograph some Killdeer I saw a bird dive towards the water then land in a tree on the other side of the pond. Got a shot of him. Had no idea what I was shooting but was hopeful. Got out of the sun so I could see my camera screen and zoomed in. Kingfisher! YES! Happy girl. But hoping for a better/closer shot next time. There's always a better shot lol! I wish it was closer to my home but oh well.

We were going to try for Stratford again today but the (predicted) sunny day is cloudy and with Boomer really wanting to earn a reducie and Allen not eating well we probably will be postponing. Darn baby swans will be teenagers by the time I get there!

2. Judy and Boomer

3. Judy and Boomer

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

How to make cats laugh....make plans! Silly hooman.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide for Boomer today. I hope Allen keeps eating for you. Yay for getting a picture of the Kingfisher.

6. Judy and Boomer

No kidding! :rolleyes:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 115 shooting 1u

8. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

I would love to see a kingfisher. Our pond has a blue heron and a white one. wow their legs are long

9. Judy and Boomer

10. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug:❤️:bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.