06/10 Boomer AMPS 135 +3 148 +6 119 PMPS 220 +3 117, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 135 shooting 3.5u
    Not sure where Boomer slept last night; he went under the bed just after +3 but he was out around +4.5 using his litter box and then he requested my assistance; I think I stirred his food but I may have given him some more of his favourite, I'm so tired I don't remember. He didn't sleep with me at all and he wasn't in his bed or on the bench last night but sometimes he sleeps on the mat at the end of our bed. He requested my assistance again around 4:30, he had eaten reasonably well and I gave him another tbsp of his favourite.

He's still nervous but right now he's on his desk instead of under the bed so that's a step in the right direction.

Showers are predicted all day and it looks like they will be starting shortly.

A couple of days ago I visited a spot where a lot of deer hang out, hoping to see some babies. I found three; today's photo is of one of them.

Attached Files:

Beth 73, Bellasmom and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Boomer has a calmer day today. Love the picture.

3. Judy and Boomer

As soon as I walked down the hall Boomer jumped from his desk and went under the bed. :(

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Love pic and nice blue start

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Geez Boomer, whats going on with you lately!? I hope Boomer snaps out of it soon :)

Love the pic of the fawn!! So so sweet!

6. Judy and Boomer

+2 169 and since he expects food after testing I gave him a tiny bit. He did go back to the bedroom but a few minutes later came back out and ate it.

AmandaE likes this.
  7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

This seems like strange behavior for Boomer. Any ideas as to what could be up with him?

Judy and Boomer and AmandaE like this.
  8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

The baby looks like my 2. Boomer settle down a bit please.

9. Judy and Boomer

10. Judy and Boomer

It seemed to happen two nights ago during the Beans' dinner...he was there with us and a commercial came on tv that had this high pitched sound and it scared him and he ran and hid.
    He doesn't like noises and often runs and hides under the bed but comes out a few minutes later. I've never seen it last anywhere near this long.

11. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Sweet photo of the Fawn!
    Hope Boomer is feeling better soon. I always get a bit nervous when they don't act right.
    [​IMG]

12. Judy and Boomer

+6 119
    He seems quite a bit better...still tentative but for the last 3ish hours he's been wandering around a bit and has come to me for head scratches and treats. Right now he's having a bath by our back door.

Shoeskitty-GA and Sonia & Leo like this.
  13. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

That sounds better, glad he's acting more like himself. Maybe the sound on the commercial hurt his ears.

14. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 220 shooting 3.5u
    Boomer did hide under the bed from AMPS until +3, was out laying with his nanner for much of the afternoon then retired to on top of the bed. During the Bean's dinner when he usually gets a couple of pieces of chicken, this Bean had a humongous sneeze and Boomer quickly walked out of the room and went under the bed however when I got his food cans out for PMPS he did come out by himself.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  15. Judy and Boomer

He doesn't like noise and retreats on a regular basis but it's never affected him like this!

16. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I hope that Boomer calms down about the noise that spooked him. You'd think he'd be over it by now. He must be part elephant with an incredible memory! Today, after Bubba's vet visit (his extraction site got infected) when he came home he went down into the basement. Soon after that, I went down and he ran and hid. But a few hours after that, I went down for something in the freezer and he wasn't affected at all, completely forgot about it.

I hope Boomer forgets really soon!

Nice fawn photo!

17. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Aw, poor Boomer....I’m glad he’s starting to calm down....

18. Judy and Boomer