06/10 Boomer AMPS 167 +3 85 +6 61 PMPS 133 +3 115

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 167 shooting 1.0u

Boomer ate most of his overnight fuds but left most of his +6 and a bit of his +9. He is still getting the extra food at +3; it keeps him happy and he lets me sleep.

Last night instead of leaving Allen a bowl of food and one auto feeder dish that opens at +6, I prepared 3 auto feeder dishes for him but didn't put it in the auto feeder....meaning he had access to all three meals throughout the night. He's being so picky lately that I thought this might be the best way of ensuring he eats something. And he finished two of the dishes and about half of the third dish! YAY! He did have two amazing poops yesterday morning and a smaller one so hopefully that made him feel better. Today I will use the auto feeder dishes the same way as last night; he'll have a choice of 3 foods to eat. And each one has a bit of clearlax and I've also restarted the pumpkin so a bit of pumpkin in each.

Yesterday Boomer gave me the perfect day to go away. But it rained here :arghh::rolleyes:. But since Allen was obviously not feeling well yesterday morning we had already decided it wasn't a good day to leave. Our plan is to try for Stratford on Monday....if Boomer is ok with that :rolleyes:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad the poop department is working again...........enjoy Stratford, haven't been there in a while

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

I lived in Stratford for a while a long long time ago. I was young and didn't appreciate the beauty of it. And the winters were unbelievable! :p

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

At least you remember who the boss is ;) Glad Allen ate better having more choices...kitties and their food:arghh: Enjoy your Sunday Judy :)

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Boomer slides down and surfs today. Glad Allen ate well last night and is having good poop.

6. Judy and Boomer

It never leaves my mind! sigh. :rolleyes:

Doodles & Karen likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

Allen ate all of his breffis an hour ago and just asked for more food. So he has been allowed access to his auto feeder fuds. :woot:

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like the choices of foods and not having to wait for compartments to open is doing the trick for Allen.

Have a good day, Judy. Glad that Boomer is eating his fuds.

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Such cats. They are certainly the bosses. My Olive is the dishwasher here. Has to lick every single bowl..... no crumb left behind !

10. Judy and Boomer

11. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I sometimes wonder that they need to "eat" just that little bit of food to get started. I noticed that with Jones, just a bit of food that he really likes and then he will eat the stuff in his bowl that he isn't too eager to eat.

12. Judy and Boomer

Yes that sometimes works; I've seen that with both of mine!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  13. Judy and Boomer

14. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 133 shooting 1.0u

15. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.