06/12 Boomer AMPS 171 +3 81 +6 63 AMPS 95, +3 79 today's wildlife photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 171 shooting 1.0u
    These AMPS are getting out of control!

Boomer ate all of his overnight fuds except for his +6 (although he ate the chicken pieces out of it).

Allen didn't eat very well yesterday and again last night. It's been almost 36 hours since he has pooped. It didn't help when yesterday afternoon we found the cisapride that we have given him yesterday morning :rolleyes: He got another one last night and we'll give him 2 a day now. Meanwhile, since he's not eating much he's not getting most of the clearlax nor the pumpkin that I'm putting in all his food.

We had a beautiful day for our trip to Stratford. Such a pretty little town, although I didn't think that many many years ago when I lived there (winters are a horrible experience). There were several Mute Swans on the river but only two had babies and only one baby each. It's my understanding that they're quite often the victims of snapping turtles. We were told there are two more waiting for eggs to hatch; we found one of the nests but not the other. The Blue Heron and the Great Egret that we usually see there were both missing in action. There are usually 1 or 2 Cormorants in a tree; yesterday there were 3 or 4 there with 2 of them posing on the end of a boat which made for much easier photography!

Today's wildlife photo is of one of the adult Mute Swans! When I can't capture a bird that is looking directly at me, I love catching them in some sort of action...feeding, singing, etc!

Attached Files:

2. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you enjoyed your Stratford day! Super pic of the Swan in motion!! Hopefully Boomer will start eating well and bring you the numbers!

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Boomer heads down and surfs for you. Sending poop and appy vines for Allen.

Great picture.

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Boomer enough with the big blue AMPS's please. He'll be right back to the lagoon shortly. Poor Allen and hope he poops soon. Surely that's partially why his appy is off. Great action shot Judy :)

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Poop vines for Allen.

Great photo!

6. Judy and Boomer

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Appy and poop vines for Allen...and surf-that-green vines for Boomer!

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Wonderful photo.

9. Judy and Boomer

10. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Beautiful photo , Judy :)

11. Judy and Boomer