06/15/18 Squallie AMPS 79, +2/53, +3/48, +3.30/52, +4.30/53, +6.30/64

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Well, he's got a 10 day course of Clavamox but it looks like whatever was ailing him may have cleared up on it's own. He is rescheduled for his dental on the 29th (another Friday! Not happy about that.) and I'm a nervous wreck again. He's going to be there for 10-12 hours: I don't think he's ever been away from home that long. I'm concerned what his mental state will be when he wakes up in a cage in a foreign environment, without Mama there!

He is happy and purry, pretty pleased with life because he's been getting special attention, and getting to be the only kitty allowed to sleep with Mom the past couple of days, lol. Now that he's feeling better, the other kitties can come join him. :cat:

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Why does vet need him so many hours? Max was at the cry for only 4-5.

Glad he’s doing better and hope you are too.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Squallie is feeling better. Sending more prayers for you and Squallie. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Keep talking to him , Lucy :bighug: Tell him what is going to happen , where he will be , where you will be . How soon could you go be with him pre and post dental ? Make sure they will let him have one of your sweatshirts or article of clothing so he can be surrounded by the scent of you ❤️ You both have and will have the thoughts vines and prayers of us all:bighug:

5. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Elise. I don't know why they are keeping him so long. He goes in at 9 AM and she said I would be able to pick him up probably between 6 and 7 PM. I asked if I could come visit him while he is recovering and she seemed to think that was a very odd question; basically said "no" without really giving me an answer.

6. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Carla! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Squalliesmom

We talk about it a lot. He knows what his job is. They won't let me go be with him after the dental, when I asked they seemed to think it was an odd question. Yes, I'm taking a t-shirt with him, I really hope they let him have it!

Thanks, Beth!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  8. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Yes, Mr Stripey Man does.

Squalliesmom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.