06/19 Boomer AMPS 266 +4.25 310, PMPS 283 +3 283 photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 266 shooting 3.5u

Boomer got me up quickly last night and I gave him another serving of the food he had eaten at +3; he ate all of that last night and about 1/3 of the other two meals.

Yesterday I grounded myself; I was having a serious allergy attack (my eyes were killing me) and I had a family photo session booked for 5:00. But yesterday I said to DH "if Boomer is in high numbers tomorrow morning we could take off for somewhere right away, we just need to be back before noon (which would be +5). So, since he is, we're leaving shortly for Aylmer....it's about 45 minutes away and there's a wildlife management area there...we were there a couple of weeks ago but generally when DH and I can get out together it's in the afternoon and the birds are all hiding. So we'll get there early today and hopefully see some Meadowlarks and Bobolinks.

Today's photo was taken in Stratford where I found some ducklings on the river.

Attached Files:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Boomer slides down and surfs safely for you today. I hope you see lots of birds. Great picture.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Come on down Boomer nice and easy

4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Beautiful Judy. I hope your allergies clear up soon so you can feel back to normal.

Boomer! Slide down safely so your mom doesn’t have to worry while she is away taking pictures that we get to enjoy here later!!

5. Judy and Boomer

We're back. +4.25 310
    Could be because he's just eaten; I opened up his buffet before I left. Or could be that he wasn't finished going up in his bounce (which is what I suspected this morning)

Anyways, I saw and photographed 3 out of the 4 birds that I was looking for! They weren't as close as I would have liked though but for now it is what it is!

carfurby (GA) and AmandaE like this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Wow, your out and back before I'm even finished with first read through here.

Cute little duckling.

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you got a chance to get out to photograph birds.

Good boy, Boomer!

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I've never had allergies till now. Must be from all the rain & "weird" weather!

[​IMG]

9. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 283 shooting 3.5u

10. Judy and Boomer