06/19 Jerry AMPS 85 +2 92 +4 105 + 7 116 PMPS 146 +3 170

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jerry dutchboy, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

previously

So after a few crazy days I got back in time for PM yesterday. Poor old DH tried very hard to get some testing done and wasn't very successful. Did manage to get some numbers but I'm glad I told him not to shoot. Jerry just didn't want anything to do with him and lancets etc. He said it was a battle every time.

Anyways his numbers were not too good yesterday but this morning he absolutely surprised me with an AMPS of 85. I did give him his drop shot, was very nervous about it as I've not shot this low before but I was going to be around today so I knew I could intervene if necessary.

@Marje and Gracie, I know just before I left you had said that you thought I should go back up to 0.1 do you still think I should ??

I will post a picture of the beautiful bride to off topic forum for those that are interested.

have a productive day everyone.:)

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Welcome home, Deirdre! I hope you had a great trip.

Let’s see how he does through today with just a drop. It’s good that he gave you an 85 today! Great shooting.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome back. It's nice to see Jerry get back on track so quickly. I hope you had a good time.

4. Jerry dutchboy

I had a wonderful time thank you. I wasn't too impressed with his numbers when I got home, especially the yellow.. so was extremely surprised this morning. I'll keep track and we can re-visit where you think I should go from there. :)

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  5. Jerry dutchboy

I had a fantastic time Carla thank you. Yes it is nice to see decent numbers again.

Idjit's mom likes this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Hope u had great trip, looking good

7. Jerry dutchboy

Well apart from my outgoing flight being cancelled and only getting there a day late and three hours before the wedding I had a fantastic trip. At least I had time to shower and change..ha ha.