06/20 Jerry AMPS 130 +2 92 +4 82 +8 110 PMPS 116 +4 140

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jerry dutchboy, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

yesterday

Sorry for the late posting of Jerry's numbers.

Seeing some green today.

@Marje and Gracie given these numbers today do you still think I should still increase to .10 this evening? Not really sure what I'm aiming at or what I should be looking for in order to get him on course for possible OTJ. I appreciate you checking in on us.

Hope everyone is having a good day.:)

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

To me, he looks like he’s got room for a little fine tuning to get more green. If you give 0.1u, it might be enough to give him a kickstart and he might not need to be there long.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck if you increase the dose.

4. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

Thanks Marje, appreciate the explanation. Just wasn't sure what I was going for. I think I'll have to wait a couple of days before I do this as I would want to be here to monitor and the next two days are going to be a bit erratic around here. Our good friend and elderly neighbor just passed away and we are trying to assist her husband and family with the arrangements. Service is Saturday so we will be in and out a lot. I will start with the higher dose on Sunday morning and then I can monitor his numbers so I can feed the curve is necessary.

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Sounds good and I’m very sorry for your loss. :bighug::bighug:

Jerry dutchboy likes this.