06/20 Roo: AMPS = 270, +2 = 238, +4 = 275, +9.5 = 301 // PMPS = 277, +3 = 252

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Armish & Roo, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Yesterday

Good morning!

Hooray, Roo is starting in a yellow! Also remembered to add some Gabapentin to breakfast so hopefully he'll have a chill and calm day lounging around under my bed.

Was worried since he was still pink mid PM cycle, but looks like we're coming back - let's go Roo!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Awesome start for Roo! Yellow AMPS = quick progress :D

Hope you're having a great visit with your parents, Armish :D

Armish & Roo likes this.
  3. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Thanks Amanda! The visit is going good, everyone loves him!

+2 is 238, so pleased :cat:

AmandaE likes this.
  4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Roo is working that juice! Yellows are nice after all that pink and a yellow AMPS - that is progress!

AmandaE and Armish & Roo like this.
  5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow Yellows!! Seems that he loves travelling! :)

AmandaE and Armish & Roo like this.
  6. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Evening update: went a little high earlier but back down to a yellow PMPS, yay!

He is loving lounging around on the carpeting since my apartment only has hardwood. Also met and loved his uncle so much, getting lots of pets and scritches, lucky lil man!

In other news, shooting is getting easy but having a hard time drawing without bubbles in the syringe, but practice makes perfect I suppose.

ALSO - got an email from the other crazy vet who didn’t want to prescribe me insulin and she said “I still think it’s a good idea to wait til when you get back from your trip to start insulin” so I guess two vets at the same practice are not communicating about him already starting insulin LMAO