06/21/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=189, +2=179, +4.5=223, +11=225

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

06/20 +11=197

AMPS=198

Eating isn't great but he is getting it done. He seems to be in pain (has been all week). I am not sure if it is pancreatitis or his bladder. Usually with panc it is more nausea with him. I am giving pain meds (and he is getting Cerenia).

He was loving and purry this morning though and numbers are looking a bit better.

Didn't hear from the IM yesterday and I didn't have time to think about calling. I will try and do it today.

Hope everyone has a good day. :bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Hope he gets to feeling better soon! Glad he is eating some for you, sending healing prayers and vines:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you got some loving this morning. I hope Gizmo feels better today. Sending prayers.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Vines that Gizmo feels better soon.

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:❤️

6. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=189

History:
    AMPS=198, +1.5=191

7. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Vines and scritches galore

8. LizzieInTexas

Need appy vines big time. Even with Mirtz on board it is a real struggle. I am throwing every thing I have at him. He got Cerenia, Ondan and mirtz along with his BP meds right before PMPS. 1/2 Canna as dessert. Gave him a small dose of pain meds at +0.5. Finally broke down and opened one of the last cans of duck and he finished his snack at +2.5. Going to have hubby give another small dose pain meds at +5. AM will give Ondan again and a bit more pain meds before I leave for work.

I don't know what I will do if the new case if duck is another weird batch. He will not eat anything else consistently, but won't eat the weird duck either.

I do still have a case of I and Love and You Wholly Cow which he loved but it is questionable on carb count (different between two lists, one list says 3% ME and one says 14% DM). Also question the phos level on it.

9. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Appy vines for Gizmo :bighug::bighug::bighug:.

I do still use the Wholly Cow here and there for a change (Bronx always wants change), and haven't noticed his numbers going up on it. But no idea about the phos

10. Beth 73

Oh Lizzie, sending many prayers for healed, sustained appy for Gizmo . I just got a case of 3oz Duck I would be glad to send ...just let me know :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending mega appy vines for Gizmo.
    :bighug:

12. LizzieInTexas

When was the last time you bought some? I researched it again a little while ago and they did a formula change. What I have is the old formula which I know he liked.

I may just get the small cans. Chewy shows them as 2.75oz. Is that what you mean? I really appriciate the offer but not a viable, long term solution :smuggrin:. Did you order the Duck? If so, from Chewy or Petco? Or did you just pick it up from Petco? I am seriously thinking it is different between Petco and Chewy, your answer will be interesting in my theory.

13. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

I would like to know also. Daisy, my civvie, has really taken to the duck. But I was a bit hesitant to order a case with the recent problems you have been having.

14. Bronx's dad (GA)

About a month ago, the label is different so I assume it is the new formula? He still likes it but only use it when I am afraid he'll go low on a day I am away since the carb content may be on the higher side

15. Beth 73

Lizzie, I order from Chewy both large and small cans . Just got shipment 2 days ago and all is well .

16. LizzieInTexas

Y'all are going to think I am bat-$#!+ crazy but even the total weight in the food in the cans are different between the two. I have about 10 days worth of weight measurements and the weird case has about 15 grams more food (water?) per can. The first part of the data was from the old, good case and about 3 days from the new, icky case. Significantly different (and it isn't the can weight, the cans weigh the same)

Ok, so I am off to bed now that I have bared the severity of my OCD condition :facepalm::rolleyes:

Chubba (GA) and Beth 73 like this.
  17. LizzieInTexas

Last case (icky) was from Chewy. Thanks for the info. It could be that it is just Gizmo but, as I said before, even the texture is different. I may try and get some picture to see if I can capture it and will post if I can get good pictures.

And no, I will NOT taste it.

Beth 73 likes this.
  18. Beth 73

:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::eek::eek:.....go to bed, dear Lizzie :bighug:

19. LizzieInTexas

Is this it? They even changed the name

https://www.iandloveandyou.com/shop/beef-right-meow-pâté

Above is new formula. I don't think it will be LC (old formula may be)

20. Bronx's dad (GA)

yeah, that's it. when i first got it, i called chewy and said i got the wrong food and they sent me another case. after that, i realized it is the old wholly cow. his #'s haven't gone up on it, but he is not a normal diabetic kitty

21. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Keep eating, Gizmo. I hope his pain goes away soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.