06/21 Furball +10.75=211 AMPS=234 +5=179 +6=149 PMPS=243

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jun 21, 2019.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/06-20-furball-10-279-amps-288-pmps-265.215892/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she surfs safely today. I'm taking her to the vet for her wellness exam and to get a refill script for Lantus.

Sending prayers for Angela and Phoebe (@Phoebes) and Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and @JoyBee&Ravan and Peggy Sue and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @JeffJ and Leoberry and Lucy and her family (@Squalliesmom) and Lyane and Pepe (@Ti-Mousse).

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Best vetty vines to you both for your visit today. That's always stressful :( At least she was happy and purry this morning. Have a good day Carla!

3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Hope everything goes well for Furball at his checkup today! Does he mind the vet very much?

Have a great day! Vetty vines for you FB!!

4. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I hope all goes well at the vet. Nice to see those blue's for Furball....Happy Friday!!:cool:

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Of course Furball behaves at the vets.

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sending vetty vines, hope all goes well

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

The vetty visit went well. Furball usually just tries to hide in her carrier, but otherwise is good about it. The doctor said she is looking good and she doesn't need to see her for a year unless something comes up. I got the script for the refill of the Lantus. I decided to wait to test her for a little while because the vetty visits usually raise her BG. Thanks for all the good wishes.

AmandaE and AliceMeowliss (GA) like this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Wonderful to hear Furball is doing GOOD! :joyful:
    [​IMG]

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  9. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice blues Furball!