06/22 Boomer AMPS 126 +3 79 +6 104 PMPS 115 +3 49

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!

Boomer ate all his fuds last night except for about half of his +6. He did score some higher carb ff last night at +3 because of the 59. At +3 last night he ate only the higher carb food and left his regular +3 which he ate at some point during the night and may be affecting his AMPS #.

Allen ate better last night. I was concerned when I couldn't get him to eat much at last night's dinner (PMPS). We have been letting him free-feed for the last few days but generally his buffet is picked up at Boomer's +9 so he usually doesn't have any access to food between then and Boomer's PMPS (so he should be hungry by PMPS). And he ate really well this morning! No poop yet but I really haven't been expecting one yet. Dr Larry has a new meds for Allen that is on order, it is an alternative to Pred and is called Dexamethasone.

Last night we had something a bit scary happen. At +3 (11:00) when DH put Allen to bed in Allen's bedroom, he noticed something outside and there was someone with a flashlight at the side of our house. We made sure all of the doors/windows were locked (I always do before I go to bed anyways although our bedroom window is normally left open) and watched out the windows for a while but didn't see anything further. We stayed up for about 45 minutes then went to bed but I was a bit nervous going to bed. It could have been something innocent; someone searching for a pet that had escaped maybe, but it still made me very nervous.

On the agenda today: idk lol. It's supposed to rain today (and Saturday and Sunday) and it's cooler (now that summer is officially here the warmth has disappeared). Yesterday I started sewing some new newborn prop outfits so perhaps I'll continue with that.

2. Judy and Boomer

When we pill Allen we use Boomer's testing table. Allen's very good at spitting pills out; this morning he spit the second one out which was the diazoxide and it went flying right into the opening of the sharps container sitting close by. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Score 1 for Allen. :rolleyes:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Boomer ate well last night. Yay for Allen eating better. Sorry he is so difficult to pill, but I had to laugh at the pill going in to the sharps container.

How scary on the person with the flashlight. I hope it was just something innocent.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Surf it Boomer!!

So glad Allen ate better last night...I hope that is the trend. Great shot, Allen!!! Oh, and some poop vines for you, too (I know it may take a few days post-enema). Hopefully the dex will do the trick for his BG.

I hope the person with the flashlight was nothing to be concerned about....keep your eyes peeled and stay safe!

6. Judy and Boomer

Well if it was a thief he/she wasn't the brightest lol our house lights were all on because we were still up and there was even a light on in Allen's bedroom (which was the window where DH saw the flashlight). So it was probably a neighbour looking for a pet.

Amy&TrixieCat likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

+6 104
    Allen's been eating pretty good today so far.

LizzieInTexas and Sonia & Leo like this.
  8. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 115 shooting .75u
    Allen ate reasonably well today and was hungry for dinner tonight at PMPS.

Amy&TrixieCat likes this.
  9. Judy and Boomer

+3 49
    Two-thirds towards his next reducie and looks like we're having a pj party.

10. Judy and Boomer

+3.5 47 Gave a bit of food
    +4 61
    +5 67
    +6 65

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    LizzieInTexas likes this.
  11. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Boomer is looking great! And so happy Allen is eating for you :bighug: