06/22 Roo: AMPS = 360, +2 = 358 // PMPS = 278, +1 = 251, +4 = 242, +6 = 250

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Armish & Roo, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Yesterday

Good morning!

High number this morning, but makes sense since I wasn't home all of last evening to give a shot. We'll see how today goes :cat:

2. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Still a little high but must be coming down from food spike. Let's see how today goes! Would it be bad if I had to miss a shot again today? It's my last full day with the family so we might be out til late.

3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Too bad I don't have dosing expertise, but you might change your title to get a quicker answer: start with a ? in the prefix and ask "OK to skip 2 shots? Please advise!"
    Hope you get answer soon and spend good time with your family!

Armish & Roo likes this.
  4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

If you have to skip you will have to start your clock over again for the # of days on a dose. To me two skips back to back like that will disrupt the depot and it will need to be re-established. That said, life happens, and Roo will get back on track again.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

No advice here. Hope you are having a good time.

Armish & Roo likes this.
  6. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Thanks all! The giant fam was getting a little overwhelming so it was a good excuse to get away and check on my baby. Despite skipping the shot last night we are back at yellow PMPS, woohoo! He's getting so much love tonight, my parents and brother and I have just been chillin in my room lovin on him for an hour.

7. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Looks like we're gonna keep going down tonight, yay!

8. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Up late packing so I thought I could get in some tests too - not the best but just happy to be in the yellows.