06/23 Boomer AMPS 99 +3 130 +6 131 PMPS 117 +3 70, please send poop vines for Allen yet again

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 99 shooting .75u

Yesterday I had the feeling that Boomer was planning something. And I was right. He has now had 2 numbers under 50 on this dose; one more will earn him yet another reducie!

Boomer ate well last night like usual.

Allen was CPC last night! YAY. There was not a speck of food left in his buffet and as soon as I opened his door he immediately went to Boomer's dish to see if he could score some leftovers. He couldn't. So then he makes a trip around the kitchen floor looking for people-food droppings. Didn't find much there either. He ate a really good breffis this morning. But he has not had a poop. I was really hoping to see a poop. He had the enema Wednesday morning. I will send Dr Larry a message this morning.

On the agenda today: well I was supposed to have two photo sessions but the one has already been postponed due to rain and it certainly looks like the other one will be postponed yet again (4th time now, 3 due to weather and one due to child's illness). I am in sewing mode lately so I've been making a few newborn props and yesterday made Boomer and Allen new cat mats. Today I will make another newborn outfit and possibly get started on a maternity dress to add to my collection for my customers.

2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Look at you go Booms :D:D:D So happy to hear Allen is eating good and even looking for left overs. Hopefully he'll leave a nice LB present for you today.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice amps Boomer! So glad Allen is eating well:bighug:

4. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

vibes.gif Poop vines coming your way Allen

Beth 73 and Judy and Boomer like this.
  5. Judy and Boomer

Going the wrong way Boom. +3 130 Boing Boing :rolleyes:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Boomer last night. I'm glad Allen is eating for you. I hope you get some poop soon.

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Poop vines for Allen. Go Allen, Go Allen you can poop it!

Beth 73 likes this.
  8. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Come on , Allen :woot::):bighug: Need a poo by end of the day, Buddy :bighug: Judy , silly question but have u tried coconut oil ? I brush Elmo’s teeth with it and let him lick the spoon ..comes out to only ab 1/8 teaspoon. I really believe that’s what is currently keeping him regular .

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Poop vines on the way!

Boomer, back to green, please.

I’m about to spring clean the cabin ( now that it is summer). Enjoy your rainy day sewing.

10. Judy and Boomer

11. Judy and Boomer

No I haven't tried that. I do put a bit of butter on his paws twice a day.

12. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Boomer's SS is a vision of blues and greens... I love it! Poo vines for Allen, and :bighug::bighug::bighug: for you, Judy.

13. Judy and Boomer

So I sent Dr Larry a message this morning that Allen still hadn't pooped. Finally heard from him tonight. He's recommending a drug called pilocarpine which is for human eye problems but according to Dr Larry "increases motility like crazy". Two drops by mouth. DH out picking it up at the pharmacy.

14. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 117 shooting .75u

15. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.