06/24/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=154, +2=184, +4.5=169, +11=186

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

06/23

AMPS=204, +2=211, +4=154

It was hubby's day to get up with Gizmo to t/f/s (he does Sunday's to let me have one day to try and get more sleep). We were holding our breath for the +4 test. He was 99% sure he hadn't done a fur shot but was all stressed about the higher numbers. We cheered at the +4=154 :joyful:. "Yay Gizmo!" - lol.

Overall I am happy with these numbers and Gizmo seems to be happy with these numbers. They aren't great or green but safe.

Gizmo has been hungry and eating very well this morning. He has been getting lots of lovins from hubby and came and snuggled with me for a bit right before I got up. He is up and active and currently waiting by his food bowl to turn for next feeding (+4.5).

I am going to clean out the cubby hole under the stairs today. There are cases of partially used foods that I need to sort through, box up and put up in the spare room (Gizmo's grocery store - lol). I also need to work on ordering supplies (i.e., spend my paycheck on the furry face).

I sent Dr. Jen (vet) an email yesterday to see if I can get a scrip for the Epogen to see if I can get it through CVS or Costco. According to goodrx.com it is about $38/vile vs. $50/vile from www.drsfostersmith.com (+$20 express shipping fee that it requires because it has to be shipped in Styrofoam and on ice). So it would be $160 vs $230. BTW-1 vile=4 doses (appx) and he is currently getting 3 doses/week.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. :bighug:

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good day

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like Gizmo is feeling good. Nice slide today. I hope you vet gives you a script for the epogen. That's expensive.

4. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

I see green! :D
    Way to go, Gizmo.

5. LizzieInTexas

And still green @ +8! A nice safe green.

6. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug:❤️:bighug::bighug:

7. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=154

History:
    AMPS=204, +2=211, +4=154, +6.5=99, +8=93, +11=134

8. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Finally :D

9. LizzieInTexas

And he has had a great weekend. He is feeling good! Bonus :D:cat:

10. Jan Radar (GA)

Jan Radar (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the greens. I'm sure Gizmo feels better when he's green. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.