06/24 Leo AMPS 103 Picture

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sonia & Leo, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Monday

Good morning!!

Nothing much new going on here…Leo’s doing great now that he’s back on his favourite dose AND he got a new box so he’s a very happy camper!! :joyful:

After a week of some unbearably hot humid weather, we had a huge thunderstorm late yesterday and lots of much needed rain throughout the night! It’s quite a bit cooler today, thank goodness!!

Happy Saint-Jean Baptiste to all our Quebecois friends!! I think there are only three of us? We live in Ontario so technically it’s not a holiday for us, but my DH works in Quebec and we were both born and raised in Quebec, so that makes it a holiday!! Time to get out the honey-do list!! Whoo-hoo!!

Have a good, safe day everyone!! Stay on your boards and surf it, kitties!!

Leo's new box.JPG

2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

AWWW So handsome:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

So cute!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Good morning Sonia, just look at that cutie pie, he's so happy with his new box I see
    Beautiful numbers for Leo ,have a good day Sonia :bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the picture. Leo is looking good.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Cute Photo of Leo!
    When my boys were little they loved to play in the big box from a fridge. One day it was a cabin in the woods The next day a Rocket ship! So cool how kids & cats don't need store bought toys, just an old box! :joyful:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  7. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

When my DD asked what to get my kitties for Christmas, I told her cardboard boxes. They have a ton of toys but ignore them.
    If you came to my house, you'd think I was nuts. I have cardboard boxes all over. And they do get used everyday.

8. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

BOYYYY-O!! Leo is SUCH a handsome man... the way he's looking at the camera... he knows it!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hey Sonia nice start for Leo today Thursday 6-25 looking so good
    Have a nice day :bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I got such a chuckle out of that photo! He's absolutely adorable!!! Love those boxes too! Luci never passes on a box...no matter where, or when...every time we get a package delivered it's our obligation to leave the box intact...at least for a day or three so Luci can have a go at it...she's the first on the scene the minute a box arrives to get her 'share'... Love it!

Have a great evening Sonia!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. bigshell

bigshell New Member

Such a cutie! He looks unreal. Ahh, and so fluffy! I see an animal, and it does not matter the type or color. I start taking photos of it and later edit them. Am I insane? I can't describe my immense love for animals or pets. Once, I saw a tiger in northeastern China. It was the best moment of my life. I wanted to resize picture to see it closer. The tiger was stately and fierce. It made me so emotional at that moment. So, if you could see my photos on my phone, you will laugh at the variety of animals I have, Lol.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  12. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard from Sonia and Leo? I've been off the forum for a while...hope all is well with you guys! This thread is from last year - WOW!