06/24 Shmee AMPS 100, +1 131, +2 149, +4 117, +6 98, +8.5 83, +10 91, +11 89, PMPS 78, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda & Shmee, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Previous condo

Hello, I hope everyone has had a nice weekend.
    I am tired, tagging DH in and about to try and take a nap since I have had two PJ parties in a row :D
    Since he got down to the 60's again last night I decided to keep him on 7U again. If he stays in these lower numbers tonight I think I will be keeping him on 7 again tomorrow, unless there are any objections.

Lounging with me last night :cat:

[​IMG]

2. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

What a beauty!!! I just LOVE black kitties! I feel your pain Amanda! The other night (Friday I think ) Caleb and I had to tag team that PJ party. I started, went to bed, Caleb tested for 3 hours and then woke me up to get another test in.. Thankfully Lou decided to officially put us out of our misery with a yellow BG so I was able to go back to bed. Rascally kitties!! :p:D:cat:

Sue and Luci and Amanda & Shmee like this.
  3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

ahhh too cute! You didn't invite us to the PJ party? We've all had them or will have them, just a matter of time for some. Hope Shmee holds for you

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  4. Amanda & Shmee

I should have sent out an invite! Next time Shmee will provide some catnip snacks :cat:

Thank you :) I always say Shmee you are just so handsome!
    And I am glad you guys finally got some sleep too!

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh he is so handsome!
    You have a DH that will tag team you at pj parties? :eek: Mine will stay up with me (but falls asleep on the couch anyways) but really doesn't do anything to help. So I send him to bed so that I can nap on the couch in-between testing alarms :smuggrin:

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful black cat! He looks lovable as all get out :) Hugs from tuxedo Luci :bighug::bighug: Hope he lets you get some sleep tonight - and runs to play in the lagoon during the daytime!:D:D

7. Amanda & Shmee

Haha I laughed out loud at that @Judy and Boomer !
    Thank you both :cat:

+10 91, +11 89, PMPS 78
    Exciting but nerve-wracking, this is the second lowest I have ever shot him.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers today Schmee! Behave yourself tonight!

9. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers!

10. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Handsome boy, and showing off some decent swimming skills in the lagoon today! Hope Shmee keeps surfing safely, no shenanigans tonight Shmee, ok?

11. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Go Shmee go Shmee GO!! He's really showing off some fantastic surfing skills today!! Stay safe out there buddy and stay away from the sharks!

It's a new occurrence Judy! I've been doing everything for most of this last year. Lou originally would not let Caleb test his BG, but I told him straight up that he'd have to start after we switched Lou to glargine. So he's been practicing. It was our second PJ party with Lou since the switch and I thought the tag-team worked marvelously! I'll admit it, we're (Lou and I) are spoiled rotten!! :D:joyful::cat:

12. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Shmee is liking lucky #7 :cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.