06/25 Boomer AMPS 130 +3 115 +6 92 PMPS 104 +3 101

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 130 shooting .5u

Boomer ate all of his overnight fuds except for a bit of his +6

Allen also ate all of his overnight fuds and was sitting by his auto feeder waiting for breakfast. He ate a very good breakfast and asked for more. And there was even a good poop in Allen's lb from overnight!

On the agenda today: Well my oldest granddaughter's grade 8 grad ceremony is tonight...we can't go because the seats are limited and there's two sets of parents plus Emma's brothers and sisters. But I'm going over early to get some photos of her. Can't wait to see her all dressed up; usually she's in tights and a hoodie. And I have a newborn coming tomorrow so I have to prepare everything and set up the studio this afternoon. And of course it's beautiful out today (thankfully for Emma's photos) and there's no time to go for a walk.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great update for both kitties. I hope you get some good pictures of your granddaughter.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Yeah :woot: Allen and Boomer start to the day !!! Sounds like a fun day ahead with family, Judy ! Enjoy :bighug:❤️

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Wonderful start to the day. Congrats on the granddaughters graduation. Now the high school days are ahead. Before you know it she will be going to Prom.

5. Judy and Boomer

+3 115
    I happened to be passing by Allen's room around +1.5 and he was sitting on the bed staring at his auto feeder. Opened his feeder, closed the door so that Boomer couldn't access, and Allen ate about 1/3 of his food meant for +3, +6, +9!!! YAY for good appy!

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Good report on both boys. Glad Allen is feeling better. Hope that continues.

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Yay, kitties!!!!

8. Judy and Boomer

9. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 104 shooting .5u
    Allen has eaten well today!

10. Judy and Boomer