06/27 Boomer AMPS 157 +3 115 +6 83 PMPS 115 +3 117, baby picture

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 157 shooting .5u
    Not liking these mid-range blue AMPS! Hopefully they will come down soon.

Boomer ate all of his overnight fuds but left part of his +6.

Allen also ate all of his overnight fuds YAY and also had a poop (for the 4th day in a row!) YAY. Unfortunately he also had a large puke this morning:( Allen is overdue for his fasting (to receive the alendronate for his hypercalcemia). Normally we fast him overnight for 8 hours (then he gets the alendronate then has to fast another 2 hours) but he is eating so very well overnight that we haven't done the fasting. DH and I decided that we will try a 4 hour fast at least for this week but it would have to be done during the day so we will do it today after his breakfast.

Yesterday's newborn session was a success! I won't say she slept through the whole session :rolleyes: but every time she woke I was able to get her back to sleep quickly. Here is the sneak peek that I will post in Facebook for the parents later this morning.

It's supposed to be a rainy stormy day :p with a heat wave coming over the Canada Day long weekend. Figures the beautiful day would happen when I had a newborn session:rolleyes: So today will be another day of projects.

Attached Files:

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Love that picture. Always look so innocent when they sleep. Boomer will cooperate and hope Allen does also.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Boomer ate well and Allen is still eating. Sorry about the puke. I hope it was a one time thing. Great picture.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Great picture. They are cute when they sleep. Hope Boomer comes down for you and Allen shortened fast works out. Yeah for poop!

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Sorry about the vomits but glad Allen's eating better. I wouldn't want to fast a lack of appy kitty either but if it makes him feel better....

Booms, what was with that dive at +2 yesterday. Nice and easy buddy back to the lagoon. Babies are the cutest when sleeping! Adorable picture :)

6. Judy and Boomer

Well the problem is that now he is eating really well so we don't want to take that way from him. Of course when you have to fast a kitty there is no good time really.

7. Judy and Boomer

Especially when in studio :smuggrin::rolleyes:

Doodles & Karen likes this.
  8. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I wouldn't want to fast him either :(

9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Judy! I am so happy to see that Boomer is down to .5 Yippee!!

Baby photo is so sweet. I got to meet my great niece this past weekend while I was at my niece's wedding in NY. She would have been my brother's first grandchild if he were still with us. Bittersweet.

10. Judy and Boomer

11. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I feel for you with having to fast Allen, especially when his appy is doing so great. Before you know it, though, it'll be over. Yay for good appies!!

12. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Great pic! Too cute! Boomer's cute too, especially when the numbers fall...........

13. Judy and Boomer

most especially on a day when the numbers fall and I can't monitor :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

14. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, Judy , that baby and photo is the cutest ever ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

15. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 115 shooting .5u

16. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.