06/28 Boomer AMPS 171 +3 77 +6 94 PMPS 113 +3 133

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 171 :eek: shooting .5u
    Looking like this may be a failed reducie, we're only seeing greens mid-cycle. I'll see what happens today but it looks like I'll have to fatten his dose.

Boomer ate all of his overnight fuds and I guess I under-fed him since he started crying at the door around 4:45. I got up and he had a wee bit of +3 food left so I scooped it out for him.

Allen ate very well again last night and had a poop again (5th night in a row!). He had an early breffis this morning so that DH could help me give him his meds before leaving for golf. He cleaned his plate! He had a second breffis an hour later at Boomer's AMPS and he ate that as well AND had yet another poop!

On the Bean's agenda today: Well I'm at home since DH is out (because of the dives Boomer has been doing lately we always make sure one of us is here up til +5). A bit of cleaning needs to be done :p and I have a few projects waiting to be done. And of course there is editing the newborn session from Tuesday.

Attached are the rest of the photos of my Granddaughter, Emma, on grad night. Her bff lives only a few doors down so I had told Emma I could do some of the two of them as well.

Attached Files:

2. Judy and Boomer

Dr Larry has prescribed Dexamethasone for Allen since he was not able to tolerate 100mg of the diazoxide. Dosing is .25ml each day. Started last night. Could be the reason why appy is stellar today and the reason for the 2nd poop.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad both kitties are eating for you and Allen is pooping. Nice pictures of your granddaughter and bff.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  4. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Yay for eating and poops :cat: Great photos, did they both wear blue on purpose? So cute!

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

The girls are beautiful...great pictures. Down Boomer and no dives needed just nice and easy. Glad to hear Allen is doing much better!

6. Judy and Boomer

No, it wasn't deliberate. But when we were out shopping with Emma she tried on a dress that was the same blue as the one she ended up getting and we all really liked the colour on her. The other choices for this dress were white, a funky shade of purple, and I think there was a green.

7. Amanda & Shmee

It really is so beautiful, I love the blue and the pattern on top is darling.

8. Judy and Boomer

It really did seem like the perfect dress. They didn't have a blue in stock so she tried on a white and as soon as we saw it we knew it was the one!

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  9. Judy and Boomer

Well he took my threat very seriously. +3 77
    And of course set himself up for a bounce later. sigh. :rolleyes:

Osha likes this.
  10. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Great kitty reports...but surf it, Boomer!!!

11. Judy and Boomer

12. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Looking good Boomer! Try to stay in the green!

The pics of your grand daughter are stunning!

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

The boys look good! So does your DGD!! How neat that she has a professional photographer to document her graduation day.

14. Judy and Boomer

I wish I had enough time to take her somewhere else for the photos; I'm not a fan of brick walls lol. But there was no time so it is what it is!

15. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 113 shooting .5u

16. Judy and Boomer

Well I did say earlier that he had set himself up for a bounce. :rolleyes:
    +3 133

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  17. Amanda & Shmee

I agree those natural outdoor photos with her friend are much better than a generic brick wall photo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.