? 06/29 Leo AMPS 74 (us), 4.1 (w) +4: 84 (us), 4.7 (w) Blood test results

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sonia & Leo, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I'm not finding Leo's nadirs very consistent when I look at his SS. Could be from lowering the dose often lately? Not sure if I should shoot or not.

2. Sonia & Leo

Shooting 2.75

3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Leo is looking really good! Easy surfing there Leo!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Our Vet emailed me yesterday evening with Leo’s blood test results.

She said Leo's vitamin B and thyroid levels are perfectly normal and his pancreatitis test was negative.

She also said his blood sugar was normal but his kidney values are elevated and she wants me to bring him in to do a urine test.

She also asked if he had been doing much vomiting as his chloride levels are a bit low and this can happen from excessive vomiting.

I’ve replied to her asking if I could get the urine sample myself, as it would be pretty easy for me to do here as opposed to stressing him out by going to the Vet.

I also replied that Leo never vomits, so not sure what’s up with the low chloride. I google it and there are a few things other than vomiting but they look scary and I don’t want to go there yet. Has anyone else had low chloride in their kitties?

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Never had the chloride issue.

Glad that the rest looks good and hope the kidney values are temporary.

I have a cat that seems to never have an pee when needed at the vets - so they give me a tray to collect it in.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.