07/08 Jerry AMPS 116 +2 112 +4 87 +6.94 +9 102 PMPS 100 +2 85 +4 73

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jerry dutchboy, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

yesterday

Jerry had an amazing day yesterday with greens almost across the board. Since he was at 67 at AMPS and even stalling 30/40 minutes saw no increase I skipped his shot. Probably not the way to go but since he was flat almost all day I was nervous that he would drop too much.

Anyway onwards and upwards. Hope everyone has a wonderful day today.:bighug:

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Jerry. I hope you see more green today.

Jerry dutchboy likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Nice start to the day! Ignore the skip Jerry, and back to green you go! :D

Jerry dutchboy likes this.
  5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Jerry's numbers are still pretty great considering there was no shot last night! I'm going to tell Mowgli to take a look at Jerry's spreadsheet for inspiration :)

Have an awesome day Dierdre :D

Sue and Luci and Jerry dutchboy like this.
  6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

With that tiny bit of a dose, it would have been best if you would have given him his insulin but he’s recovered very nicely from a skipped shot. We usually find that, in a case like his yesterday, he would have just stayed flat but he did great and I’m sure it was a worry off your mind :)

Maybe I just need to threaten a dose increase every day and he’ll go into remission? :smuggrin::rolleyes::rolleyes: He’s looking good! Keep it up, Jerry!

7. Jerry dutchboy

Oh thank you Marje, Yep if you threaten an increase he usually listens. This was the second time LOL. I was a scaredy cat last night and my big girl pants were in the laundry!!! I know I should of gone ahead but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
    Do you still think that it would be beneficial to up his dose to .25 or should I just keep him going on the current .1 for a bit longer?

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Haha.....if I say increase, he will earn another reduction :p;)

Let’s just see how he does he for the next cycle or so at 0.1u. What do you think?

I’d offer @julie & punkin (ga) ’s big girl panties that I gave her long ago but I bet she threw them in the trash :woot::smuggrin:

9. Jerry dutchboy

I guess i'll need to buy another pair and keep them with my patience pants Lmao. I'll hold the dose for a while longer then. Thanks again. :bighug:

10. Jerry dutchboy

And I hope he's listening to you. ;)