07/08 Mowgli AMPS 238 Fur Shot, PMPS 302 +3 254

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Jul 8, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Reason for edit: spelling / link
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about the fur shot, but we all do them. Mowgli will be fine.

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Ahhh man, we have all done it
    It will be fine

AmandaE likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Happy to have you back Amanda! It sounds like you guys had a great vacation despite the rain and took advantage of popping into Edmonton! Love your pictures!
    I hope the fur shot doesn't make much or a difference and you're back on track soon!
    Have a good one! :)

5. AmandaE

Ah yes, he will be ok but It's still frustrating! I just need to take my time :) Thanks for the encouragement :D

@Sonia & Leo the vacation was awesome! I'm glad that we gave ourselves the weekend at home to get caught up on laundry and everything before we went back to work... we had some great weather and I actually dug up a plot of land for another front garden. We planted three Hostas and two celosias in it and I really like how it is looking so far :)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Sorry about the FS...like everyone else I too have done it. I know that doesn't make you feel better but just know that you have a lot of company! You'll get back on track at the PM shot.

AmandaE likes this.
  7. AmandaE

Thanks Debra, I'm not being too hard on myself :) I know these things happen... it's more like... I just really want Mowgli to get on a good run :)

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I think it takes at least a week to "Recuperate" from your vacation!:D

upload_2019-7-8_9-54-35.jpeg

AmandaE likes this.
  9. AmandaE

That sounds accurate from my experience ;) we will see :D

Happy new week to you as well Joy :p

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  10. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

Bummer! Phoebe Squeak had a fur shot just yesterday! Very frustrating, but Mowgli will get past it and back on track soon. Once, when I was bummed about a fur shot, somebody here wrote me that she once did 4 fur shots in a row!! Made me feel better. Hang in there.

AmandaE likes this.
  11. AmandaE

Thanks!! Hopefully he gets on a better track soon :) I’m not getting too down on myself about it, but I just hope his numbers aren’t sky high when I get home from work today.

12. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I tried to click on your link to the 7/7 condo and got some kind of unable to view page - does it work for you?

bummer about the FS...but it happens to everyone...sometimes these black cats are kinda slippery aren't they?? :)

AmandaE likes this.
  13. AmandaE

It didn’t work for me! I find I have this problem sometimes when I copy the link from my phone browser and try to edit the text in bbcode. I changed the link and didn’t bother with bbcode. It’s working for me now.... you?

Thanks, yeah Mowgli has been OBSESSED with getting outside lately so in the morning it has been hard to wrangle him :facepalm:

I hope he gets over this phase soon :p

Sue and Luci likes this.
  14. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Thanks Amanda! It works now - I have about 50/50 chance of getting my links to work when I transpose them into text - I'm not sure why that is...but most mornings I'm in too much of a rush to fool with trying to get it to work - I thought it might have been an extra 'space' or something...who knows... :)

AmandaE likes this.