07/10/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=130, +3=106, +4.5=101, +11=192

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

07/09 +11=131

AMPS=123

Many thanks and hugs to DH for staying up with Gizmo last night to make sure he was safe. Low/last test @ +5.5=63. I went to bed and got good sleep.

I guess we are just going to hold this dose until he shows me otherwise or I lose my nerve :p. Eating is good. Loving and purry this morning. CBC (anti-jinx).

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

Beth 73 and Amanda & Shmee like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Gizmo is looking good. I'm glad your DH was able to help out last night and you got some sleep. Surf safely Gizmo.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice! Sending you lots of nerves of steel. :bighug:

4. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Excellent :cat: That is great he let you get some sleep! I need to show my DH and maybe he will follow suit... haha. Glad to see Gizmo is doing well.

5. LizzieInTexas

Do you think he is ok today? I am a nervous wreck. I did add about a tablespoon of 16% carb gravy to both +2.5 & +4.5 snacks. Didn't expect quite the drop in 1.5 hours. I can run home (no meetings this morning) if you think I should - would rather not, but will if you think I should. I am seriously considering dropping the dose - at least by 1/8U. It is unsettling leaving him.

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Gizmo has some great looking green numbers lately!!:eek: WOW!:woot::woot: Looking great there Giz in the lagoon! Impressive!!:D:D

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I understand how unsettling it would be. The amount of carbs you added to his snacks should more than carry him and not let him sink. Is he eating well this morning? If he wasn't, you might want to go home and check him. Otherwise, I think he'll be good with the extra carb cushion.

8. LizzieInTexas

Yes, eating well. Licked the +2.5 bowl clean about 30 min ago. Thanks for the encouragement and reassurance. I also left him extra LC food (about 15 extra grams/1/2 oz over the cycle) - not much but a bit more. I was thinking that if he left some/didn't finish it at least it would be there JIC - lol. Best laid plans. :rolleyes:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  9. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Surf Gizmo surf

10. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Good job, momma bean Lizzie :bighug::bighug:❤️

11. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=130