07/10 Mowgli AMPS 301 PMPS 284 +2 236

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Jul 10, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

07/09 Condo

Mowgli was extra cuddly this morning but still ultra obsessed with going outside, I hope this phase ends soon :)

Already I have a feeling that Mowgli is going to need an increase at the end of the week. We want blues and greens, baby. Hear that Mowgli? Still a few days away but the dosecrease threat is real ;)

Have a great day today :)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mowgli slides down for you today. Hopefully he'll settle down about trying to go outside soon.

AmandaE likes this.
  3. AmandaE

Oh GOD I hope so, he can be so obnoxious.

My houseguests should be moved out by the end of next week so I’m hoping less traffic in and out will help him calm down

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Mowgli...please listen up....just go to the beach, you don't have to get wet today, just take a walk...ok?

AmandaE likes this.
  5. AmandaE

Mowgli, listen to Debra! For your own sanity, we want you to have a nice peaceful walk at the beach!

Zorro's mom and Debra and Yoyo like this.
  6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Mowgli, there is a dosecrease warning on the table. Get going with the dose!

I love his new avatar, BTW! He looks so regal sitting there on the stairs!

AmandaE and Zorro's mom like this.
  7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Mowg, time to work that juice....that AMPS is just not your colour!

AmandaE likes this.
  8. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

Cmon down Mowgli, beach blanket bingo is in full swing and you know Bella makes a mean sardine smoothie:cat:

Sue and Luci and AmandaE like this.
  9. AmandaE

Thanks! this pic is a hit around here! He always has a very regal look about him, on the stairs he is decrying that I shall provide him treats... post haste!

10. AmandaE

Listen to Tracey Mowg... She's very fashionable and knows exactly what color suits you best :D
    OOOOoooOO Mowgli!! sardine smoothies!!! and a blanket that is freshly clean and hasn't been laid on yet, YOUR FAVE!

Julie and Honey likes this.
  11. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Maybe Mowgli needs to Relax & visit Bella's Tiki Hut. Have a nice cold drink & just cool it!
    [​IMG]

AmandaE likes this.
  12. AmandaE

Mmmm that even looks good to me... whaddya say Mowgs? trip to Bella's Tiki Hut? :p

13. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree with you - increase is in order - soon - for Mr. M! His numbers are going the wrong way - and he's not rejoining the party at the beach... :)

AmandaE and Sonia & Leo like this.
  14. AmandaE

Ugh. Why is he being such a loner!? If he needs an increase, an increase he will get ;)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  15. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Not alone. Mowgs will have an increase buddy soon :cat:!! While its kind of a bummer, I'm just thankful theres something that can be done to address these issues

Sue and Luci and AmandaE like this.
  16. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

I forgot to tell comment on Mowgalis beautiful picture! He's absolutely gorgeous with that black, shiny coat :)

AmandaE likes this.
  17. AmandaE

Thanks Amy! I really love this pic! Mowgli has kind of a rough fur type but he is an obsessive compulsive cleaner so he is always shiny :D

18. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Must be those male hormones - Luci's coat feels like velvet - she's a girly girl alright...with her fancy velvet coat...I keep showing her Mowgli's regal pose...she won't do it... LOL! Only drops over in the floor like a big ole pillow...and stretches...so funny :)

AmandaE likes this.
  19. AmandaE

Hilarious!!

Nyx also has a nice silky velvety and soft coat, I love snuggle times with her because she is so so soft :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  20. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

He is SO handsome! He's got such a great face :D