07/11 Roo: AMPS = 305, +10 = 224 // PMPS = 259

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Armish & Roo, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Yesterday

Hi all! While Roo went low yesterday, and I can guess that he potentially went lower than 90, steered up by food I left out - I didnt actually see a number below 90. Does that mean I'm okay to give the full 0.5U dose, or should I reduce down to 0.25U?

THANKS!

2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

If you didn’t see a 90 I wouldn’t reduce, you don’t know for sure so I would just keep the dose.. especially since Roo is high this morning. Can you stop home on your lunch again today to check him?

Hope you have a great day! It’s almost the weekend :)

Armish & Roo likes this.
  3. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Thanks Amanda, I couldn't wait to shoot any longer, so I decided the same as you suggested - hold the dose since I didn't actually see the number. I have awkwardly timed meetings today but I'm going to try my best to come home at some point this afternoon to see how he's doing. Going to leave some snacks out in the feeder before I go though.

AmandaE likes this.
  4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I have a feeling Roo will be alright :) good idea to leave out a few extra snacks :)

Armish & Roo likes this.
  5. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Didn't get a chance to go home during the day because work was CRAZY, but I just got home and he's in the yellow with some snack left in the feeder so I'm sure he had a good day, maybe some high blues.

AmandaE and Sue and Luci like this.