07/11 Ti-Mousse AMPS=265; +7=263; PMPS=265

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA), Jul 11, 2019.

1. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Last condo 07/07
    Good morning!
    Prayers and good luck to Paula @Olive & Paula who is going through a very hard time Houston we have a problem!

I was sick so didn't post this week! Happy to be back at my to-do list instead of lying in bed!:)

Ti-Mousse is doing terribly bad... Seven days ago on 5.5u he had GREENS and LIMES, so earned a reduction; reduced to 5.0u (mostly YELLOW); increased back to 5.5u (no GREENS, only YELLOWS)! Hard to understand why on the same dose at different times, results are SO DIFFERENT!

It seems to be a momentum lost...! If he ever earns another reduction, I'll try to deal with it differently! So I guess he's due for another increase tonight or tomorrow morning!

I hope you are all doing well and that kitties are surfing safely!

AmandaE likes this.
  2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I feel the same way about Mowgli, Lyane. I ended up increasing today because I want to gain some momentum. I find it bizarre how differently cats can react to the same dose as well. If only we knew what their little bodies were up to ;):p

I’m glad to see your post this morning, I’ve missed you around the board :) I’m glad you’re feeling better. There is nothing worse than feeling sick. Lucky you, you get to do chores and strike things off lists now :p

I hope Ti-Mousse gets his act in gear and we see some lower BG levels soon! To the BEACH dear, Ti-Mousse! Put those swim trunks on ;)

Have a great day Lyane :D

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope Ti-Mousse slides down today.

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Thanks! Sometimes bad numbers and dental go together! Just hope that's not what it is ! Prefer to think the very hot weather is to blame!

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Sometimes I think when we don't feel well it affects our animals? Hope you feel better & Ti-mouse does too!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear you've been sick...awful way to spend these Summer days... glad you're feeling better! Those ups/downs happen sometimes...hopefully Ti will listen up and get back into some better numbers - Luci is right there with him...playing in that yellow tree :(

Get back to the beach kids! :D

7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Thank you Joy! I'm OK now so I hope Ti-Mousse will do better !

Sue and Luci and JoyBee&Ravan like this.
  8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Thanks, I'm OK and so happy to be! :)
    Hey kiddos! Sue told you: "BACK to the BEACH and hurry up !! :cool: